ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco ph2

Monaco blue 172
Coilovers on!

198054F7-6D5A-471A-B780-B96484C28F72-11613-0000097C6830AF8C.jpg

Monaco blue 172
Yeah mate deffo, will grab some spacers for now thinking 15mm front 10mm rear.

So undecided on wheels mate tbh, turinis are the obvious safe bet. Thinking compomotive or rota slips.

Monaco blue 172
After all the negative comments I'll go totally against the cliosport holy grail mate don't worry lol

Having a little nw photoshoot mate too with a couple of other clios if you'd be up for it.

Also thinking a trophy spoiler too if poss.

I'd be up for that if I was free, I work crazy hours so it's difficult sometimes! I didn't know you were from NW, where abouts?

Or is it just a decoy and I'm going to go home with a smaller spoiler? :eek:

Monaco blue 172
It's ok mate I'd leave you a cup spoiler not total Boggo spec.

I'm down in Liverpool mate, lad who's taking pics is in Preston and a couple more of us from here. Walkden tesco maybe it's decent lighting.

Liverpool? I'll be going home on 172 wheels too then :dapprove:

Walkden Tesco isn't far from me at all, I used to work around there. Give us a shout nearer the time.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I really like this. I miss having a sunroof like my 1.2 expression + had, wish my LY 182 had one :p

clio 182
He's already said that at some point the bonnet has flew open =the bonnet hit the roof and they replaced the roof skin with a non sport skin and fitted a electric sunroof (personal prefrence maybe?). As for the locks renault fitted doors with all sorts of doors all through the years. I work in a bodyshop and we repair cars that have not yet been registered. you wouldnt know your buying a brand new repaired car! As long has the repair as been done professionally then whats the problem? Theres some numptys about!!

Monaco blue 172
Repair seems ok to be mate! Seems to be of a decent standard. Sunroof doesn't leak which is nice!! Little bit of wind noise when your at ***mph will look at that in the near future.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
It's ok mate I'd leave you a cup spoiler not total Boggo spec.

I'm down in Liverpool mate, lad who's taking pics is in Preston and a couple more of us from here. Walkden tesco maybe it's decent lighting.

Check the NWP events on facebook. 20th Jan i've got it down for if the weathers clear.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just read through all this.
It's come along nicely. Looking good.
I think the sun roof is a good addition too :) not taking the p*ss there either.

I liked the grey mirrors on it though.

TT QS
That looks class! What colour are your wheels? Anthracite? Or is it the lighting making the, look darker. Either way love it

BG182FF
what d'ya know, until reading through your thread just now i always thought that little sensor under the rear of the car was rear brake bias or something, but its headlight height adjustment?! Just the last couple of days i've been hunting high and low in the drivers area for a height adjustment nob LOL :headno:

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
what d'ya know, until reading through your thread just now i always thought that little sensor under the rear of the car was rear brake bias or something, but its headlight height adjustment?! Just the last couple of days i've been hunting high and low in the drivers area for a height adjustment nob LOL :headno:

I need to adjust mine after lowering.

Is it possible Gaz? (I haven't read the thread lol)

Monaco blue 172
Poly dog bone bush fitted

98485C54-C407-4853-963F-9DF7BF5321AD-3966-000004B95665706A.jpg

589AC2D8-DE31-4B43-B280-6211E6E03FD7-3966-000004B94910A4F4.jpg

1891A566-9CED-4642-89BC-94526E66A129-3966-000004B951B1D32A.jpg

Air con removed and replaced with manual set up, grabbing a slightly smaller belt today as using. 6pk 1413 so will grab a 1400 to give ,e a bit more adjustment. Mercedes 6pk idler pulley.

Hopefully be replacing the aircon pump space with some forced induction :)

BG 182
read through it all mate, for a grand you'll be laughing all the way to the ring....hopefully! best colour imo and gotta say best 172 with a sunroof ive ever seen ;)

Clio 172 Monaco
Looks stunning!! Reckon we should make a pure Monaco meet how AWSOME would that be loads Monaco together really good job on this!! You have give me some ideas now so look out for my project thread in feb ;-)