ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Plums Progress.. Clio 182 Turbo!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Always sad to see a car you've loved drive away. It looked bloody good doing it though!
Definitely consider a 172 cup. Make it mint and keep it standard and your onto a winner.

535d / t5 caravelle
As good and as much as i love clio’s Are you not fancying something different after 5 years of ownership?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Sad day mate .
Enjoyed reading your posts on this last few years . Real shame you were never truly happy with it after the cash and time you put in to it .
Credit to you at the end thou and well done for sticking with it!
I would of killed someone and torched it a long time ago !
One of my favourite cars ever on the forum.
Hope new owner looks after it like you did.
Looking forward to your new post on the replacement , project shitter !

535d / t5 caravelle
What was the rs running?

Anywhere near stock it would have no chance.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Davyy .......no.......lol #TurboCarLife

2882B7A9-8C7B-4F09-92E1-04AFBC0DC0AE.jpeg

Attachments

• 2FF32888-D30F-4DBC-AAA7-2875922451BE.jpeg
    2FF32888-D30F-4DBC-AAA7-2875922451BE.jpeg
    524.4 KB · Views: 113
Yup, made it to J.29 of the M1. Only had to wait the three hours for uplift......lol
Don't worry mate, its already been sorted. I'm not happy with the obvious crank pressure issue but will get it all ironed out no problem, she will be a monster. I am collecting a 172 Cup on Saturday so not fussed how long it takes to get the 182 sorted, she is only a toy :up:

RB Clio 182
Yup, made it to J.29 of the M1. Only had to wait the three hours for uplift......lol
Don't worry mate, its already been sorted. I'm not happy with the obvious crank pressure issue but will get it all ironed out no problem, she will be a monster. I am collecting a 172 Cup on Saturday so not fussed how long it takes to get the 182 sorted, she is only a toy :up:
Fucksakes, i did tell let you know that i wasnt sure if it was breathing more heavy but i didnt have anything pop out or anything like that and it drove perfectly :pensive:

RB Clio 182
Don't worry mate, it highlighted an issue and now it will get resolved #TurboCarProblems lol

I didnt know this was going to happen mate or i wouldnt have sold it, im not that kind of person.

Have you checked the oil mate, how much did it lose?

Hopefully its just the camseal that popped out and hasnt caused any oil starvation issues.

Well, now i look like a right ‘un’

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I didnt know this was going to happen mate or i wouldnt have sold it, im not that kind of person.

Hopefully its just the camseal that popped out and hasnt caused any oil starvation issues.

Camseals don't just "pop out" it's been forced out by excessive crank case pressure, that's what was coming out of your breather.

Anyway I wouldn't worry, I'd say the bottom end needs a rebuild.

No danger mate, its not an issue, its my little project car and will be changed inside and out. It was a bargain buy, we're all good!

Sold as seen bruv.

....That kind of response is speaks volumes for personal character.....

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No danger mate, its not an issue, its my little project car and will be changed inside and out. It was a bargain buy, we're all good!

....That kind of response is speaks volumes for personal character.....

Would have been a tounge in cheek comment mate :)