ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Postman (Part2)

Liquid Yellow 182
Been again the cheeky buggar keeps dropping my bit and bobs off

cant complain i suppose :cool:

Attachments

• 06102006109 (Small).jpg
    06102006109 (Small).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 06102006110 (Small).jpg
    06102006110 (Small).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 89

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Acoustic valve whats that? Can't wait till i get a job so i can start modding my car :) that looks sweet

No more clio's for me!
DrRollo said:
Acoustic valve whats that?

Its a valve that restricts the air flow into the i/k. Its mounted in the original cold air feed under the arch liner, remove the arch linear and there it is. The original air feed is also crap as it points towards the ground, recently removed my acoustic valve and replaced the cold air feed for a bumper mounted one and the car sounds, responds and drives much better. :D

Sounds like i've got an i/k on it but i'm running a itg panel filter.

VRS
looking good :D

another maxogen convert :)

if anyone else is thinking about one, speak to john on 2modifed.com, sells at the best price

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
dannyboy172 said:
Its a valve that restricts the air flow into the i/k. Its mounted in the original cold air feed under the arch liner, remove the arch linear and there it is. The original air feed is also crap as it points towards the ground, recently removed my acoustic valve and replaced the cold air feed for a bumper mounted one and the car sounds, responds and drives much better. :D

Sounds like i've got an i/k on it but i'm running a itg panel filter.

Ok i'll go take a look, where do i get a bumper mounted one?

No more clio's for me!
I bought a alloy tube from halford for a tenner and mounted down in the bumper. Works wonders, although it could do with a bellmouth.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
oh so it is just a tube with a bellmouth lol, think i could manage that!

Liquid Yellow 182
thanks for the commnets guys :)

Originally Posted by dannyboy172
Its a valve that restricts the air flow into the i/k. Its mounted in the original cold air feed under the arch liner, remove the arch linear and there it is. The original air feed is also crap as it points towards the ground, recently removed my acoustic valve and replaced the cold air feed for a bumper mounted one and the car sounds, responds and drives much better.
smiley4.gif

ill be doing all that very shortly thanks for the information matey

Chris

No more clio's for me!
shepdogg said:
thanks for the commnets guys :)

Originally Posted by dannyboy172
Its a valve that restricts the air flow into the i/k. Its mounted in the original cold air feed under the arch liner, remove the arch linear and there it is. The original air feed is also crap as it points towards the ground, recently removed my acoustic valve and replaced the cold air feed for a bumper mounted one and the car sounds, responds and drives much better.
smiley4.gif

ill be doing all that very shortly thanks for the information matey

Chris

:)

Liquid Yellow 182
certainley have matey, just a bit more detailing to do, carbon fibre fuse cover to come and having the engine cover painted the same colour as my car, and the lettering of renault sport in yellow as well

Chris

Attachments

• 06102006111 (Small).jpg
    06102006111 (Small).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40
  • 06102006112 (Small).jpg
    06102006112 (Small).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 28
  No more clio's for me!
That looks sweet Chris :)

What paint did you use on the inlet, i've done mine with halfrauds high temp paint, but its sh1te! lol

Liquid Yellow 182
High temp paint called VHT High temp spray paint matt black :cool:

Got it from A1 Motorcare about £6 :D

Chris

Attachments

• 06102006115 (Small).jpg
    06102006115 (Small).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14
  Renault Sport clio 1
what strut brace is that and where did you get from?

And does it make a difference to handling?

Renault Sport clio 1
Kool cheers, was thinking it was the k-tec one.

more stuff to add to shopping list! lol