ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mso supercharged Clio mk2

mso

172 cup supercharged
It's running itbs the build is complete and its being ran in now god you lot are hard work sometimes

Gaz are just as s**t! Lol!

I only sold up as car caught fire. But everyone does seem to shoot off quickly!

Is it being sold as sc or been made itb especially to sell?

Built with ITB's so he could do a trackdays in it next year and it would 'reliable'! Lol

But now he'll change his mind and say he's got the money to go and buy a lambo to do trackdays in! Lol

seriously though mso , if you want to sell it put it back to as close as standard and sell all the bits on here , you will more than likely get your money by selling all the good bits , you will be sat on it for a long time otherwise , or will have to lower price to at least 5k , ;)

Qashcow
Not really. To get a realiable 450+ bhp in anything is going to cost £10k+

Why do people have these pipe dreams about buying a turbo car and just think 'I'll add a bigger turbo and have 9 million bhp with overnight parts from Japan' ffs. £15k-£20k to get the same power safely in a skyline, an evo, a scooby, a cosworth, anything. Why does a Porsche turbo cost so much more than a non turbo?!?!

Renault 5 Turbo
Anyway... Instead of going all out and getting 500 why don't you look into just a mild setup, that's what I did when I had mine and it made a huge difference and made it a lot more fun :)

mso

172 cup supercharged
Anyway... Instead of going all out and getting 500 why don't you look into just a mild setup, that's what I did when I had mine and it made a huge difference and made it a lot more fun :)
It's running 336hp now so it's not slow but you know what it's like you just want more and more!!!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
I have had a lot of fun In the Clio when it was low boost sc done over 10,000 miles in it lets just say when they are running over 320 hp it's the rest of the car that can't cope with the power I got very good money back from the forged engine and with the set up now it's just as quick up to 120 than a low boost sc and on track it will be quicker the gripper diff is a must if you want to put down all the power without wheel spin. The throttle response is very quick in the car now no matter what gear your in even in tight 2 nd gear corners no wheel spin at all, having done the sc route etc if I was to do it all over again I would go down the ITBs route every time it's just to much hassle with sc and turbos on these cars. All the kits from Ktec perform very well and are well made when mine was low boost sc I had no problems at all but I'm sure in time there would have been that's something I can't be bothered with when it was high boost it was one of the fastest cars I have driven and a gain it would only have been a matter of time before something went wrong not with the engine but other parts of the car. With the power the car is making now it will be more reliable and all the power can be used!!!!!

Ph1
Not really. To get a realiable 450+ bhp in anything is going to cost £10k+

Why do people have these pipe dreams about buying a turbo car and just think 'I'll add a bigger turbo and have 9 million bhp with overnight parts from Japan' ffs. £15k-£20k to get the same power safely in a skyline, an evo, a scooby, a cosworth, anything. Why does a Porsche turbo cost so much more than a non turbo?!?!

haha exactly.

Turbo cars are only cheap power at the lower end of the spectrum.

Evo 5 RS
you would of been better off breaking it, you've just paid K-Tec however much to make your car more suitable for someone else.

I'm not enjoying my sandwich anymore now thinking about how stupid that is. I'm going to throw it away actually, thanks a lot

mso

172 cup supercharged
you would of been better off breaking it, you've just paid K-Tec however much to make your car more suitable for someone else.

I'm not enjoying my sandwich anymore now thinking about how stupid that is. I'm going to throw it away actually, thanks a lot

Your talking s**t mate!!!!!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
I broke my non running Cup and have made over a 'genuine' £6k from it so far, estimate I still have £1500 worth of stuff in the shed.

It had a few good bits but nothing on the 'spec' of this car, though I still wouldn't pay £7k for this. £5,000 and id be tempted.

Well I have had a lot of interest in the car already end of the day you get what you pay for

This honestly has to be one of the worst threads here, it really has just been a catalouge of disasters and the 'lets itb the new engine to sell the car':banghead:
that really makes no sense at all. oh im sure you have had loads of interst in the car and im sure you will tell us that it sold for 7k if it ever sells or even if the car exists as ive never seen a picture of it.

This honestly has to be one of the worst threads here, it really has just been a catalouge of disasters and the 'lets itb the new engine to sell the car':banghead:
that really makes no sense at all. oh im sure you have had loads of interst in the car and im sure you will tell us that it sold for 7k if it ever sells or even if the car exists as ive never seen a picture of it.

There's pics of it in the for sale section , does look very nice with the 2118's on

mso

172 cup supercharged

I made it all up t**t!!!!!