ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182....

ST
A bit of a step up from my 1.2.....

It was clean when i brought it out the garage but that didn't last long!

Excuse the quality as it was getting dark and my cam is only 3.1MP.

Cheers, Alan.

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Relatively smart i suppose. It's not pink right enough. Pour quoi arn't ur xenon's on?

ST
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Relatively smart i suppose. It's not pink right enough. Pour quoi arn't ur xenon's on?

Coz my cam is piss and it blurs the pic son....school boy error.....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
One shot in mine and he had to get one...Like i said earlier Al...I'm the upgrade mate! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^
trout.gif

Very smart mate! Bit of a jump! lol

You try driving the 1.2 in a month or so, that will shock you on how slow it is! lol

Focus ST-2
Looking good mate you'll need to get it on the rr'd next time me and Ali do. You need to get a Maxogen , sound so good. lol Ali you actually ever going to come look at it lol

BMW M3
Very nice mate.... must love it compared to a 1.2 and my 2nd fav colour (biased lol)

BTW, How close is the rear of your car to that car park railing in the last pic lol.... must be talking inches !!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
rory182 said:
this one time, in a flame red 172... :cool:

LOL, yeh i think the comment was:
Al - "oops we're at the shy side of a 100mph!"

Ali - Yeh, ya trout slow down!

Steve i will get round to it, I'll fire over after new/yr with my zorst and IK on...see how they both sound.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
looking good ;)
will be keeping a look out :)

if im not mistaken the bottom pic is in the ek shopping centre car park ?!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im so gelous how cool is that, was looking at a black 1 in arnold clark today waiting for my mums car to be ready the seats look so nice close up. plus u cant beat the new car smell lol

any plans to lower it in the future?

ST
Ross it is indeed the EK shopping centre....

Martin, nah matey, leavin it as is for now...having my ICE moved from my 1.2 after new year tho.

Cheers all.

Alan.