ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My black 182

Yozza'd Monster 182
after being on here a while i thought id post a pic of the motor and see what you lot think. its standard apart from the plates and the french colors on the grill. will get some more pics as soon as ive siffted though my phone.:cool: i have a few plans for it yozzasport decat system on order atm ! yay! but the outside is staying as it is. i have 182 inside stickers in the side windows too. the second picture is before i put my plates on btw.
24042010199.jpg

03042010125.jpg

Last edited:
  Yozza'd Monster 182
yea i got bored one day an it turned out quite well i think.couple more pics i found
25042010219.jpg

25042010218.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 182 sport
alex if you dont mind me asking what paint did you use for the french flag on youre front grill cheers looks nice.

Yozza'd Monster 182
i used touch-up paint as i had it lying around the garage. roughed up the areas before painting with a bit of sandpaper too. small brush and milktops to put paint in and your away. thanks for the comments guys.

182 Full of Fat
Is it just my eyes, or is that Renault Sport badge wonky as hell on the rear?!

Looks tidy, standard front plate would clean it it a treat though.
Cool idea on the grill....never seen that before.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Was this at the renaultsport uk? i saw one there with the same flag design on the grill looked good.

Yozza'd Monster 182
go ahead steal away lol. I wasnt at renaultuk meet but i did notice someone with it on the pics. There was me thinking i was the first lol. ^carbon fog surrounds on order so i didnt bother with them when i cleaned it :)