ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio at the Ring

Clio 172
Went on my 1st Ring trip 8-13th May. What an incredible place with some awesome cars there. Anyway heres some shots of the clio. Enjoy.

27468230.jpg

79762118.jpg

48994028.JPG

untitler.jpg

img7737xr.jpg

img3616d.jpg

img0274ci.jpg

0538.jpg

28063511.jpg

Clio 172
Cheers guys. Yeh it was fantastic Joe. You will love it mate. Just treat it with respect because it does bite back. Fair few crashes whilst I was there. I got some general pics of the car park etc which I will upload one day

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Glad you enjoyed it mate. Yeah I'm really excited for it now. And to be honest I doubt I'll be tanking it around, just a nice smooth drive :)

​What hotel did you stay in?

Clio 172
Joe I didn't stay in a hotel. One of the guys I went with knows someone who has a house out there so we stayed there. Oh and just remember Joe theres always gonna be someone faster than you no matter what they are driving. Just enjoy it. Cheers for the comments Stu.