ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Raider

Renaultsport Clio
Thought it was about time I posted some photo's of my Renaultsport Clio 200 Raider,which I've owned since Oct 14.
7ebaa753-7d10-4f09-8f9e-078b9f3e6702_zps2a9215ab.jpg

48d3a4a1-749e-4624-912e-6c08804cc8d5_zpscb2301ff.jpg

Renaultsport Clio
What's the sticker behind drivers window? Also, did you black the door handles?
It's a Raider badge on the B pillar,they come with one each side from the factory.
The door handles come in black from the factory along with the roof,door mirrors,wheels,rear spoiler,front splitter and rear diffuser.

Renaultsport Clio
Welcome to the dark side, Nige :smile: I hope you are well. What brings you to Renault? No more love for the Honda? :smile:
Still love a Type R....but thought it was time for a change and I'd been looking at Clio's for a while and when I saw the Raider I had to buy it:cool:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I can't argue with that Nige, they are a great looking car and a heck of a lot of fun. Obviously I got bitten by the Clio bug and am desperate to get the Trophy sorted out and back on the road. In the meantime it's great to still have the trusty EP3 on the driveway. It's never let us down (and long may it continue). Hopefully we'll get chance to catch up soon mate.

Renaultsport Clio
I can't argue with that Nige, they are a great looking car and a heck of a lot of fun. Obviously I got bitten by the Clio bug and am desperate to get the Trophy sorted out and back on the road. In the meantime it's great to still have the trusty EP3 on the driveway. It's never let us down (and long may it continue). Hopefully we'll get chance to catch up soon mate.
Off subject did you go to Japfest this year Andy? I couldn't make it first time in six years.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
No mate, I didn't go either this year. I think it's the first I've missed in 7-8 years as well. My car club doesn't have that many Jap cars in it these days so (over the last few years) I found other clubs asking to join and come along with us (i.e. be on my club stand). In the end I got fed up of organising for mainly other clubs with no thanks and no support in return. It was all one way so I knocked it on the head this year. If I'm being honest, I'm also getting bored of Japfest. I still love Jap cars but I'm sick and tired of seeing the same old cars at every Jap show. There just seems to be so little 'new' stuff coming through. Sure, there are some great cars; some fantastic cars. But I'm losing interest in seeing 15 year old cars that have been turned into drift cars or rice-mobiles with this stupid camber and stance thing going on. I guess I'm getting old (he says driving a Clio!)

Renaultsport Clio
I know what you mean about seeing the same every year,maybe its good to have a break. Are you going to PFC Show this year?