ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio!!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
hmmmm i know what this guy would say

Xzibit.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
wow, this thread is still going strong lol. look mate dont take it personally. my first clio was shamefull, i had a rear defuser, side skirts and all that crap on mine and now when i look back i realise what a pillock i looked. i wish some one had done the same to me as what has happened to you as i would have scrapped it and started a fresh and that is all you need to do. if you came back with no sun strip, alloys that suit the car and a kit that suits the car as well as a different attitude then all would be fine and you would be welcomed here but because of the way you have reacted, you unleashed the beast that is cs.
you have a great little car but at the momment you have ruind it, however it is not beyond repair. and at the end of the day if you like it like that then all you needed to say was "fair enough if you dont like it, thats fine but i ive just tryed to make it my own and done what i wanted with it. im just on here because im into my clios like the rest of you". you would have got alot less greef too. thats my opinion mate and i have seen worse clios than yours if it make you feel better.

this man speaks sence,

the roastings not so much about the car now, its more your shameful atitude toward the people of cliosport, yes people are having a joke at your car, and it may be abit hurtful, but your car is abit of a joke to some people with a different modding style same happened to me when i joined. however i took the opinions on board and enjoy my car alot more because of that.

You've joined quite a closed internet comunity (not meaning to sound too gay) and made the mistake of posting a car thats not to anyones tastes but your own, asking for peoples opinions. and now your mouthing off at the forums members because you dont like what they have to say. which leads me to question why your on this forum, if a completely different moding style to yours, and so far youve done little more than make a fool out of yourself.

if you want to fit in on cliosport, drop the atitude,
if you want your car to be liked by cliosport, change the kit, loose the sunstrip and get some alloys that suite the car.

and if you have no interest in the above, find another forum. its quite simple really.

also just to add, im 20 and have never heard of 'unes' so please enlighten us.

1.5 Clio Dynamique
a quick message from halfords:

They hope you a wishful recovery after your accident but would like some form of compensation after your clio drove through there store backwards

:lolup:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Man there are some turds on Cliosport, and the original poster isnt one of them.

What a s**t owners club to introduce people to.

Agree. There are some right tools on here. I'd LOVE to see some of the cars that owners had on here when they were 17/18.

Only the skirts and strip are over the top, hardly ruined. Also the comments about the suspension make me lol, when in the same thread "look at foxys car if you want to see what we like" is mentioned. Now that was shockingly low.......... Pot, kettle, black.

PMSL

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
comon harsh replies as per.

tbh ive seen the big sun strips before on quiet a few irish cars. so to say they dont is bull.

like the roof and the low low, not fan of the skirts or the wheels.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I think if it didnt have the most rediculous sun strip ive ever seen then you wouldnt have been treat the same way you have

The majority of people on here like their modifications to actually help them out on the roads when they're enjoying their cars, unlike yours which not only looks rediculous, but is illegal and can not be helping your vision at all

As for the skirts = please just decide whether you're going to have a fully kitted car, or without, not in the middle, it just looks wrong

I personally dont think the wheels are to bad, im fed up of seeing everything with f1's, 2118's and turini's

RB FF 182
I think unes means, you ones?

Bang on :)

You's wans. You people etc.

Kellylad, go over onto RMS theres a possible meet thread in the Events section stick your interest down, "feltspec" or not you'll be more than welcome.
And before you ask, the reason I didnt put it on Jon44 is becasue the forum hurts my eyes and theres too many people there that think they know everything and know f**k all tbh. So as a result i dont post there.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'm with you on that Niall - can't stand Jon44 at all :(
Get to some meets and you'll be grand, we have had all-sorts at meets before