ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How is tinting your windscreen anything other than Dumb as f**k.

Ultra Red Clio 197
let me assure you the majority of us over here in Northern Ireland are not like this.. I have never seen something as ridiculous as that sunstrip before so I find it hard to believe that "everyone" has them!

This guy has just found the wrong forum! you might get the response you are looking for on the jon44 forum mate! Each to their own so good luck with it! Oh and be ready to take it up the ass from the police cause they will rape you over that sunstrip!

Vantage
best if you...

remove the sunstrip or get a shorter one..
get a rs grill
change the skirts or just remove them
16" alloys would be better..

personally.. i would go for a rs body kit and change it into a replica with a euro look to it!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Welcome!

Some ground rules, you need a few things when posting a car as "Special" as yours on here
1. Flamesuit
2. Balls the size of a bulls (or more in some cases)
3. Stupidity.

So you ask? Why is your post stupid.

- Well for a start the side skirts are distasteful
- The tw*t strip not only passes the barry test but passes with flying colours. 19"? Are you s**tting kidding me.
- The wheels are too big for the car.
- Your suspension has broke on the back.
- You seem to have put some sort of gash badge on the back that may aswell say "cnut"
- You've called the thread "my clio!!" which gave me the impression that it contained a shed and/or a moron. I think I was pretty correct
- Your using the language of a 12 year old pikey (just realized that's slightly racist, what i mean is an uneducated numb b****cks) e.g "naw" "nt" "y".

Okay so good points about your car.
- I guess the black roof was going in the direction.
- And the.. no thats it.

Sorry, not to my taste. At all. This may be harsh, yes. But you should skulk around a forum, check out the taste, etiquette of it. Then decided if your car is right for it tbh.

Clio 182 with cup kits
:dapprove: Disapprove,:eek: shocked, :( unhappy, :evil: evil (not in the cool sense),:boring: boring, :dead: brain of the conceptual idea of this car, dead, :D makes me smile that someone can own such an abortion! You must feel soo proud when driving it arround. Do you drive with the window down (so you can actually see where you are going) an ya muzik pumping? Need to get your suspension fixed buddy! It's all soooooo last decade. It's the naughties man!

Vantage
welcome to cs mate..! loll

if you like it .. that's all that matters.. id give you the credit and respect for trying, but i doubt anyone else on here would...

a few adjustments/changes and i think it could become a winner!***

Black Clio GT
im guessing your young?? i did the whole max power look clio thing 6 years ago (when i was 18) then found the error of my ways........ hope you will do the same!!!!!
subtle styling ftw :)

Nimbus Megane R26
stop with the unless your irish you wouldnt get it crap. I dont care what country your from, that is utter barryboy chavtastic crapness at its very best.

Get it off my screen.now.

Titanium 182
im guessing your young?? i did the whole max power look clio thing 6 years ago (when i was 18) then found the error of my ways........ hope you will do the same!!!!!
subtle styling ftw :)

None of my previous cars have been as fugly as the OP's and I'm 19 ffs.
It doesn't matter what age you are taste transcends age!!!

clio
I think only 1 Clio I seen on her is nice all rest are while looking IMO. Wise up and stop following the trend ya bunch of losers.

For one the suspension is not broke it's full coilover kit which can still go down alot more.

Also stop goin up your holes and thinkin your car is class cause over here no one would look at them twice seen them a before

Like not jokin ppl on here giving my car grief and there drivin old buckets of scrap. Wind your fckin neck in

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I think only 1 Clio I seen on her is nice all rest are while looking IMO. Wise up and stop following the trend ya bunch of losers.

For one the suspension is not broke it's full coilover kit which can still go down alot more.

Also stop goin up your holes and thinkin your car is class cause over here no one would look at them twice seen them a before

Like not jokin ppl on here giving my car grief and there drivin old buckets of scrap. Wind your fckin neck in

Surely that's all your doing as well though (all be it, a totally different trend)? I see cars like yours all the time, but they are just not to my taste.

Ultra Red Clio 197
stop with the unless your irish you wouldnt get it crap. I dont care what country your from, that is utter barryboy chavtastic crapness at its very best.

Get it off my screen.now.

Im from N Ireland and I dont get it! I wonder what he's based his research on! its a car FFS.. incase you didnt realise people in England, Scotland and Wales have them too so are quite capable of spotting a shed!

FFS... would you stop giving people in N Ireland a bad name. Your narrow minded opinion is not the same as what everyone else in NI thinks. You arent going to get anywhere on here by taking the opinions of people thick and then starting to insult their cars.

Take it on the chin like a man and stop being a big girls blouse! The majority of CS members are only interested in subtle stylish mods... Its fine if you want to go down the extreme barryboy styling road.. each to their own. But you would be better joining a forum were you can talk to other people interested in that sort of thing too! As you have experienced already, people will just take the mick out of you.. Best packing up and going elsewhere... good luck.. Oh and for the love of god stop bringing Irish people into this.. Are you trying to make us look like even bigger retards!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol.

Did you get the side skirts off an old punto? There is no way they are for a clio.

Katanas? Lols.

Sunstrip! Lols.

Good luck on here mate i'm sure your car turns heads where you stay.

Nimbus Megane R26
ffs kelly get the hint..your car is really crap, we'd all rather get a buspass than use that for transport. the sunstrip is ILLIGAL as it wont let in enough light. and dont come to a forum and run your mouth when people dont agree with your tastes. Go on barryboys forum, they'll love it.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
If you like it, then thats just awesome. (can I please have some of whatever you're smoking :clown:)

this is a very OEM+ forum, aka tastefully modified iirc. Your car isn't tastefully modified, don't get me wrong, I've seen alot worse, but cars stylied like yours will never go down well on here. FACT.

Getting shirty and trying to say its everyone elses cars that are sh!t is not the way to go, there is only one outcome of challanging the CS army, and it's not a pretty one im affraid.

Clio 182 with cup kits

We know your suspension is "not broke" (broken). It's a joke suggesting that it is waaaaaay to low and looks stupid! Do you honestly not think the side skirts look just what they are? add on bits not very well designed. Even my 3 year old daughter laughed saying " daddy, daddy look at that silly car"!
Think of the saleabillty of your car when your done F***ing it up! you've massiively de-valued it and narrowed down your buyers to only but the chav barry's. Give Clio owners a bad name. Good work. lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
*** PLEASE READ ***

Hello mate,

Take no notice of harsh comments on any forum - a lot of them are from the same flock and like a standard-looking car. (Subtle is the key etc)

I was once young & foolish and loved to see cars done up like yours, then grew into the subtle look when I got a RenaultSport ;) it's all you need lol

Only thing I personally don't like about any car is tints & strips - that's prob cause they're actually illegal.
Ah well, your car/your license and all that yaddy ya!

Tag along to some of the meets if you want, everyone's welcome! :)
(as long as there's no mucking about on the road - we are an official Club)

Some of the posts on here turn out to be comical banter between friends so there's lots of potential :)

As for the Irish - well we're just brilliant lol but don't take it for granted :cool:

Your Area Rep ;)
Trev

RB FF 182
Gwan the irish!

That sunstrip is fairly tame in comparison to some of the wanked out motors i've seen about the province :(

I've seen alot worse grace these shores, but i've seen some fecking travisties in England/Scottyland too. So you cant tar us all with the same brush!

Where in the country you from Kelly? I'm guessing midulster/Armagh with the style you're going for there...

The feds WILL stop you for your sunstrip and front tints as they are illegal and carry points now AFAIK.

If you're not allready on it join www.northcoastcruisers.com/forum.

Its a site which I help run and you'll get a friendlyer-ish welcome there.

But in the mean time...

Hello.

Ultra Red Clio 197
*** PLEASE READ ***

Hello mate,

Take no notice of harsh comments on any forum - a lot of them are from the same flock and like a standard-looking car. (Subtle is the key etc)

I was once young & foolish and loved to see cars done up like yours, then grew into the subtle look when I got a RenaultSport ;) it's all you need lol

Only thing I personally don't like about any car is tints & strips - that's prob cause they're actually illegal.
Ah well, your car/your license and all that yaddy ya!

Tag along to some of the meets if you want, everyone's welcome! :)
(as long as there's no mucking about on the road - we are an official Club)

Some of the posts on here turn out to be comical banter between friends so there's lots of potential :)

As for the Irish - well we're just brilliant lol but don't take it for granted :cool:

Your Area Rep ;)
Trev

How sweet!! I was thinking that yesterday Trev how in a previous life you liked your heavily modified cars! Its a phase which thankfully I didnt go through mainly thanks to CS as this was the first car forum I joined.. but I can see how it would be very hard to get mislead by all those fibre glass baddies out there!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yes, we are all driving rustbucket sheds etc. What a fantastic comeback on a forum of mostly newer Renault's which are made of plastic and cheese.

Now can someone please post a pic of f0xy's old 1.2 so we can show him what we like?

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
LOL That Looks Chavtastic. 19" Sunstrip -- I guess you drive around with fogs on too ?

Looks like cheap tacky peice of crap imo.

Static Low
This car is all over the place.

It looks like you have just bought a bunch of s**t & threw it together without thinking about the final product

Id be embaressed to drive it

clio
How is it done in in a badboy design. I was thinkin bout 182 skirts. U all seem to be talkin bout sunstrip which is just on window ffs. No one given any advice seriously.

Also boy from Belfast with pic of blck clio alll cars in n Ireland have either been done up dub scene or felt spec. No point doin French car up in Dub style.

Only thing I have been thinkin bout changing on car is the sideskirts that's its

don't knw where everyone is talkin bout max power styling it's all standard bumpers with JUST!!!! Sideskirts. Show me a car with just sideskirts on max power. Stop talkin crap

BG V6, LY 182
A car fails an MOT if the windscreen wipers touch the sunstrip IIRC.

Well at least my old one did, When i say it touched, i dont mean i had a 19" one, i mean it touched by no more then 1cm!

Vantage
i gave a little advice earlier in the forum.. check it out...

the car would look so much better mate

biggest advice is get a shorter sunstrip.. cause its like you've got half a windscreen atm

ibiza cupra
you know when you is cruising down the road 6 man deep wiv your choonz pumpin and every one is checkin you out... its because you look like a nob and they are laughing at you. do yourself a favour and start again. this is the first time ive been nasty on here but i feel it is necessary. sorry you may not be that sort of person but your car screams it.

197 cup
A car fails an MOT if the windscreen wipers touch the sunstrip IIRC.

Well at least my old one did, When i say it touched, i dont mean i had a 19" one, i mean it touched by no more then 1cm!

Yes it does fail the MOT if your wipers touch the strip. I got stopped in my old 106 gti and they gave me a £30 fine as they touched it by about 1cm. They said to me you either take it off or cut the arch out of the sunstrip your wipers make so they dont touch which would look crap so i done away with it. Ive known people who have bought smaller wiper blades so they clear the strip but in your case you would need like 6 inch wiper blades...

Do your alloys not rub your arches? thats another MOT failure.

clio
Well I don't drive with tunes pumpin and only drive with my girlfriend. were I am from most people like it so dnt give s**t bout unes over in England.

IMO ur cars are plain and useless

Vantage
Well I don't drive with tunes pumpin and only drive with my girlfriend. were I am from most people like it so dnt give s**t bout unes over in England.

IMO ur cars are plain and useless

sorry to say but basic is better than chavyness mate