ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio!!

Expert HDI & R53
Have you seen this mate?

Untitled-2copy-1.gif

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Girlfriend? I bet she loves you because of your sick car, innit. And yes, now try and insult the cars on here, that will get you RESTECP!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well I don't drive with tunes pumpin and only drive with my girlfriend. were I am from most people like it so dnt give s**t bout unes over in England.

IMO ur cars are plain and useless

Ahh, thats it. If nobody likes your car, resort to ''Nobody likes the English''.

I'm just throwing a few ideas around here, but why don't you just piss off and Join an Irish, more chav orientated forum. Seeing as we're a majority english and don't like chavved cars, its hard to see why you joined??

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well did u ever think nt everyone thinks same as u. People have differnt tastes and different likes

Yeh, like different Religions. Now when they start intruding on each others beliefs, you get wars.

See were I'm going with this? Stick to forums more suitable for gashed up rides.

172 /megane cab
not to my taste but dont look a bad job done on the mods if it aint got speedlines they dont want to know on cs

F56 MINI Cooper S
mate as long as your happy with it who gives a f**k what some other c**t thinks. each to their own.

172 /megane cab
Ahh, thats it. If nobody likes your car, resort to ''Nobody likes the English''.

I'm just throwing a few ideas around here, but why don't you just piss off and Join an Irish, more chav orientated forum. Seeing as we're a majority english and don't like chavved cars, its hard to see why you joined??

proper big of ya

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Welcome!

Some ground rules, you need a few things when posting a car as "Special" as yours on here
1. Flamesuit
2. Balls the size of a bulls (or more in some cases)
3. Stupidity.

So you ask? Why is your post stupid.

- Well for a start the side skirts are distasteful
- The tw*t strip not only passes the barry test but passes with flying colours. 19"? Are you s**tting kidding me.
- The wheels are too big for the car.
- Your suspension has broke on the back.
- You seem to have put some sort of gash badge on the back that may aswell say "cnut"
- You've called the thread "my clio!!" which gave me the impression that it contained a shed and/or a moron. I think I was pretty correct
- Your using the language of a 12 year old pikey (just realized that's slightly racist, what i mean is an uneducated numb b****cks) e.g "naw" "nt" "y".

Okay so good points about your car.
- I guess the black roof was going in the direction.
- And the.. no thats it.

Sorry, not to my taste. At all. This may be harsh, yes. But you should skulk around a forum, check out the taste, etiquette of it. Then decided if your car is right for it tbh.

:lolup: that is all.

RS Clio 182
Its been said alot buy my god that sun strip is something else! you must have to drive like Ace Ventura, not my thing but what do i know i drive a shed

None
Well did u ever think nt everyone thinks same as u. People have differnt tastes and different likes

No one is disputing different tastes, most people here prefer subtle mods and nothing so obvious like you have done if you dont like their car thats your choice, dont have a paddy everytime someone says something you dont like its just immature and shows your not mentally strong and quite weak that you feel the need to prove yourself and make yourself look good, when really now you look a bit of an idiot because your defending yourself from people you will probably never ever meet

why post a picture of your car if you cant take negative feedback.

Plus next time you go to mod your car buy a dictionary instead
Last word from me, im sorry mate but i dont like what you have done to your car, but thats my opinion some people may like it change the skirts for something less obvious, higher the back of the car colour code the strips, and change the alloys for something a little smaller

Last edited:
  Clio 172
i like the black roof, i reckon if bonnet was all black would look better n like the bumpers had no black on,

maybe paint rub strips black but id go for silver to match car.

dont like the wheels, go for sumic with a chrome lip style rim? could be salvaged?

dont like imo. i only like the sports n they look best low n simple

clio
end of the day on here is like anyother specfic car website . If u don't lick up there arse and mod the car the way they want it they dnt like it. All pile of zombies following each other

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I do know this, but thank you for asking.

You were the one that started saying The irish don't care about the English. I was pointing out that if you don't like the english, maybe join an Irish Forum??

I can do this in a slower, more easy to read fashion if you would prefer.

Oh, a LOL!! at people having different tastes. I can assure you that I am completely different to the CS brigade. I drive the shittest cars possible. So there :rasp:. My s**t pwns your s**t tbfh.

Vantage
end of the day on here is like anyother specfic car website . If u don't lick up there arse and mod the car the way they want it they dnt like it. All pile of zombies following each other

even when someone trys be nice to you, giving you advice etc

you still have bi**h fit.. wtf's the matter with you.. ?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
RULE NUMBER 1 OF AN INTERNET FORUM...

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

in all seriousness your car looks utter trife,
looks like you crashed into halfords and broke the back suspension. then reversed out some ripspeed bits stuck on, though i do like the black roof. tbh i see so many cars like this, driven by tw*tty kids that cant drive properly,

i think youve realised (well i hope you have) by now that your not really welcome on this forum, unless you clean your act (car and typing skills included).

and if you dont like it and we're all just a bunch of tw*ts who drive 'useless cars' (says he who cant get over a speed hump), then stop being a troll and go away, everyone will be happy!!

may i suggest clubclio.co.uk boooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

"Navy" N17 TWO
Well I don't drive with tunes pumpin and only drive with my girlfriend. were I am from most people like it so dnt give s**t bout unes over in England.

IMO ur cars are plain and useless

Mate you're getting wound up and have the wrong idea about CS :S

Yes most of the folk are accross the water, but there are a lot of us over here on this forum/club too.

Take some of the comments with a pinch of salt or a drop of vinegar - watever your taste may be IMHO

clio
RULE NUMBER 1 OF AN INTERNET FORUM...

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

in all seriousness your car looks utter trife,
looks like you crashed into halfords and broke the back suspension. then reversed out some ripspeed bits stuck on, though i do like the black roof. tbh i see so many cars like this, driven by tw*tty kids that cant drive properly,

i think youve realised (well i hope you have) by now that your not really welcome on this forum, unless you clean your act (car and typing skills included).

and if you dont like it and we're all just a bunch of tw*ts who drive 'useless cars' (says he who cant get over a speed hump), then stop being a troll and go away, everyone will be happy!!

may i suggest clubclio.co.uk boooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

mmmm where you sayin something? cause talking pile of s**t chap, ill be off and go on a website were people will give some good advice other than stupid people who are up there own arses, seriously its a reanult not bmw, wise up and buy a good car i was offered 3700 for my clio 2 weeks ago could of sold it, but as im for university i can afford to change hopefully by christmas i wil have a good reliable 2005+ golf.

end of rant, dont wanna hear bout people sayin guess he got embarrsed and s**t. i am going cause you are all into one style of modding.

goodluck and go and complain about your problems with your renaults

Who the f*ck offered you 3700 for that? And why didn't you have their arm off there and then?!!

Last edited:

Cro

Meg'd r27
naw nt at all she not to bad to sit in, can go lower at front but pulls the wings, were i can from over around magherafelt, dungiven etc in northern ireland ur car needs to be low lol

At this stage i'd like to point out not all cars from N.Ireland are like this ergo the rest of us everyone knows and people outside of magherafelt definately do not 'get' the sunstrip

BMW E92/Audi S3
I didn't even get £3700 for my 172!? and that was real and didn't scream t**t where I drove.

Nice car. Looks the sex. Infact, my cat is now white.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Welcome to CS.

Unfortunately, CS on a whole is not into the whole max powering of car's so I doubt you'll get the response you were looking for.

Really not my taste at all fella, but if you love it that's all that matters.

Ok, done being nice now...

WTF have you done to that car????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Shocking.

FLOL.. Got me then..