ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Estoril Blue E46 320d Sport

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Dont do it..

I think the 330 is going up for sale to be replaced with a 320d or 330d.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Already got the replacement! BMW will be missed, wish I could insure 2 cars.

5b1c24b9.jpg

YARLY.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd rather walk.

But You have your reasons (substance abuse?) so as long aS YOU're happy.

BMW 330ci
I would love this car. Think it looks immense and really well looked after. But only 19 with 2 years no claims so think insurance would put a downer on that one :(. Still great looking car.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I would love this car. Think it looks immense and really well looked after. But only 19 with 2 years no claims so think insurance would put a downer on that one :(. Still great looking car.

I'm 19 mate, insurance wasnt that bad. A lot less than the RS Clio was,

BMW 330ci
Might ring my insurers tomorrow and see what they would make of it. How much did you pay for insurance if you don't mind me asking (pm if you prefer ).

Would love to take this car off you man lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I cannot beleive you are selling your BMW for a 106. Give it 6 months you'll hate the decision you have made.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Hasn't anyone noticed that he has bought the EXACT 106 clarkson was driving ????

Haha, calm down captain obvious :)

My ass has shared a seat with clarkson!!

48 seconds into that video though, I beleive that is the reason for the gearbox doing this, or I'm blaming clarkson anyway!!

5ec57f14-6e50-2f95.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My heads in a funny place right now guys, just need something like a little pug to keep me sane

Mate honestly dont do it. When i was 19 (now 27) i sold a lovely golf MK4 for a Williams. I thought this was a great idea and i did love it. It broke alot and i then regretted selling such a comfy reliable car. I just wish it was a second car. I've done it with many other cars too.

The BMW isnt worth alot and if you ever wanted to get another like it, it will cost you more. A pug 106 may be fun for 6 months but you'll miss the BM plus you'll prob end up wasting money on the 106. Is there not a option to have two cars? You can get 106's for pence..

Last edited:
  DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Appreciate the comments guys but I've made my decision.

Let's not forget Iv had 2 Saxo VTS' and a 172 prior to the BMW. I know these cars, I love driving them

I just want something in my life to make me happy, I hope it does