ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my lil clio!!

Hey all! my clio is standard. i'm still rockin the wheel trims so alloys next purchase! so far i have added a 172 spoiler, renault number plates and a sport grill... tell me what u think but please dont be mean!!

Ta hells x
Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

clio 1.2 8v
nice lil car you have there, nice and tidy, liking the spoiler, alloys wouldnt go a miss though! haha

nath

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks well nice :)
Get yourself a set of alloys and 40mm springs to start you off, then a wee photoshoot on the bonnet ;)

E87 118i
very nice, fog lights up front would look good too.....but first get some nice alloys (and silvervisions of course)

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
yeah im gonna get silvervisions and silvatecs!

Dont get the silvervisions get the silvatecs... I got the silvervisions and you still get a tinge of orange. If I was getting them again I would get the silvatecs. I've seen others with silvatecs and theres no orange tinge

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
here's an example

Attachments

• DSC00129.jpg
    DSC00129.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
  Clio V6 255
Hello lil Bessie...lol

How do you get your car so clean???? mines covered in flys bugs and general road kill atm, maybe you could give it a once over for me .....hehe.

Your car is looking good and will be even better with those alloys fitted! keep up the good work!

RB 182
What car is it standard? the basic campus im guessing as it's 06' plate..? looks good colour coded n the alloys will look well nice :approve:

Clio V6 255
Awwwww missing you too Helen :)

When am i getting a ride in bessie?

How long till you get those alloy wheels? seems like ages ago you told me you ordered them.

thank u!! my alloys arrive next weekend!! i always c u in city adam but u always miss me!! u've got me number give me a bell!! i wanna have a go in ur car! but judging my parkin it aint safe... lol!