ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

A Euro'd one...
Hi, i have recently purchased a clio as a daily driver as my mk3 golf is of road at the moment with the engine out. I work in a bodyshop so all work done on my car is by myself. I am using my older brother ($torm rider) account to post from, you should be seeing a thread from him in the near future with his mk2ph2, i just have a few more mods to do before i return the car back to him.

Here are a few pics of my car, it was completely standard when i purchased it 5months ago. I have many more things to come, just need to make some time. I know that i need lower profile tyres and that the front needs more of a drop. Car is sitting on 16x8s

IMGP0613.jpg

IMGP0605.jpg

IMGP0608.jpg

IMGP0610.jpg

IMGP0605.jpg

IMGP0619.jpg

comment welcome

lookin good! front needs to be lower though deffo! and then the smoothing! will be interested how this turnes out

what are the wheels?

BMW E92/Audi S3
awsome! euro is becoming well popular now, i also went for the euro look

Im going Euro too.. I have a softspot for euro when its done properly anyway lol.
This car does look good. What are your plans on the smoothing

A Euro'd one...
Cheers for the positive comments guys. The wheels are a set of Speedline 3 piece split rims, same as the ones that are on the ferrari f40.
Plans should all be revealed come french car show. Just need to put my head down as this is not the only car im planning to bring down to fcs ;)

BMW E92/Audi S3
Cheers for the positive comments guys. The wheels are a set of Speedline 3 piece split rims, same as the ones that are on the ferrari f40.
Plans should all be revealed come french car show. Just need to put my head down as this is not the only car im planning to bring down to fcs ;)

You have 4 hands and 4 legs? how you driving two cars at the same time?

A Euro'd one...

You have 4 hands and 4 legs? how you driving two cars at the same time?

Lol my brother $torm Rider is bringing his Mk2 aswell. Now that is one car to definitely look out for.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Std car and ill fitting wheels? :S How is it Euro...I thought that was about smoothing etc?

A Euro'd one...
Std car and ill fitting wheels? :S How is it Euro...I thought that was about smoothing etc?

Its just the start fella, the wheels wont be ill fitting for long and the smoothing is on its way.

The wheels are spaced 20mm due to the adapters.

really surprised how good that looks on them rims...didnt think it would work on a mk3 but it does:approve:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Wheels look good but haven't you got the wrong size tyres on them? They look drastically stretched.

White Sti Hatch
Looks good,will look out for this at FCS......

Any other plans your gonna tell ? what engines in it btw ?

A Euro'd one...
You can make any car look good, just need the right drop n tyre profile

I know...just put my car on Borbet A's yesterday..they are 7.5" with 195x45x16 on the front and 9" with 215x40x16 on the rear:)
Need to be lower though;)

You must have some rubbing on the rear, especially if you haven't done arch work. It may help if you change your tyre profile. Did you have to bore out the centre of the rim?