ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ali's comment is a tipical comment of the majority of sport owners on here "is euro dropping a car really low n puttin wheels on it!" its about being low, wide n declutering the car you dont have to smooth it. its about making subtle changes that your average joe public wont clock on to

'91 Clio RT =D
any photo updates :p

Im quite fond of the euro look now tbh, I wasn't when i first joined the forum.

Low and wide works :D

A Euro'd one...
ali's comment is a tipical comment of the majority of sport owners on here "is euro dropping a car really low n puttin wheels on it!" its about being low, wide n declutering the car you dont have to smooth it. its about making subtle changes that your average joe public wont clock on to

spot on mate

any photo updates :p

Im quite fond of the euro look now tbh, I wasn't when i first joined the forum.

Low and wide works :D

Should be posting more pics soon, but the main pics will appear after fcs ;)

A Euro'd one...
The smoothing has begun, thought i would post a few pictures.

Before
DSC00462.jpg

After
DSC00473.jpg

IMGP0631.jpg

IMGP0632.jpg

Not the best pictures of the car but im sure you get the idea.

Yeah true, don't really see why the non-RS mk3's have them in the first place. What's next in line in terms of smoothing then mate?

Hope youre getting the door mouldings smoothed so i can see how it looks, the rear of the car looks much better now what's involved in doing that and how much does it cost?

Striped track ****
thats looks really good

love the stance of it cant wait to see it all done

do a smothed 197 front end :)

A Euro'd one...
Hope youre getting the door mouldings smoothed so i can see how it looks, the rear of the car looks much better now what's involved in doing that and how much does it cost?

Could be in the pipe line but not yet, got a few more things to do first. I would charge around £250 to do the rear bumper so if your passing through East London give me a shout.

smoothed 197 front end would look ace i think.

I may have to show you some pictures of what a smoothed 197 bumper would look like ;) all in good time

are the rear stips just clipped on or are they screwed ??

They are clipped on.

that looks stunning...how much would a body shop charge to do that ?

Around £250-300 depending on where you go and their standard of work.

ohhhhhh my godness, what a look! Fantastic! :)

Cheers mate, how did the german clio site respond to my car?

A Euro'd one...
Looks excellent mate!

Whats happening with the clio next to ur bumper?

You will have to pretend to didn't see that clio ;)

thats looks really good

love the stance of it cant wait to see it all done

do a smothed 197 front end :)

Cheers, needs to go lower imo just waiting for mr postman hopefully he will come before fcs. About the front end I take it you have been walking past my work place lol. Many things are in the pipeline
liking the rear, are you going to push the arches out a little bit?

I wanted to pull them out this week before fcs but i am thinking i may have to wait as i would rather go then not go due to not completeing in time.