ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

A Euro'd one...
I know...just put my car on Borbet A's yesterday..they are 7.5" with 195x45x16 on the front and 9" with 215x40x16 on the rear:)
Need to be lower though;)

You must have some rubbing on the rear, especially if you haven't done arch work. It may help if you change your tyre profile. Did you have to bore out the centre of the rim?

I have just looked at your thread and i can see that your wheels dont really stick out that much which is a bonus for you. I've put 9s front and back on my bros mk2 but have had to flare all archs.

I know...just put my car on Borbet A's yesterday..they are 7.5" with 195x45x16 on the front and 9" with 215x40x16 on the rear:)
Need to be lower though;)

You must have some rubbing on the rear, especially if you haven't done arch work. It may help if you change your tyre profile. Did you have to bore out the centre of the rim?

I got them especially for my car..ofset 20..only had a bump on the rear after hitting a major pothole that was about 2 metres long on an A road:mad:
But still gonna be doing arch work as it need to be a bit lower:)

I have just looked at your thread and i can see that your wheels dont really stick out that much which is a bonus for you. I've put 9s front and back on my bros mk2 but have had to flare all archs.

Yeah I was quite surprised how well they fit under..like I said above..they were especially for my car.:D

A Euro'd one...
you did a good job on the codeing ;) fancy doing mine :D
If you want to send them in the post then no problem mate.
You remove the front diamond to paint it mate ? if so how does it come off ?
I masked up the diamond but there is two screws behind if i am correct, you would have to take the bumper of.

..thats the idea! lol

LOL It looks crap though!!!

Everyone for there own

A Euro'd one...
your mk3 looks sick as it is :D..............no need for any more mods :rasp:

lol, there is never a need for mods but there is always a want, especially when you can do all the work yourself :)

Cheers

Needs smoothed o0n ther front and side strips if your gonna euro, plus removal of the rear renault badge.

There are many aspects to euro, there is no fixed rule. Yes the idea is to clean the car as much as you can, i have got a few plans for the car which includes a bit of smoothing here and there.

i love it, definately pulls it off.

Cheers mate

Last edited:
  A Euro'd one...
ferrariwheel.jpg

Clio 99' 1.2
Euro seems to suit the Mk3 better than most french cars, more... German. The Honda Civic started it and now all small cars are MPV shaped - and big. Look at the Twingo, its a box compared to the Mk2 clio.
Anyway; centre caps for the wheels, wider arches, smaller air intake for the front bumper and smooth like the R27 - I really hate the trend for huge intakes tbh especially when you see they are half filled in!, i think the nose intakes need colour coding with the cross blades in chrome = result. Then try and resist the temptation of doing more, now if only the headlights were smaller...

'91 Clio RT =D
anymore photo's mate?

love the wheels, you need to stretch the arches over them though as they arn't uk legal other wise? Is that right or am i wrong there?

anyway like it :)

A Euro'd one...
am i right in thinking your running adapters ??

Porsche adaptors bored out to fit the clio hub ;)

anymore photo's mate?

love the wheels, you need to stretch the arches over them though as they arn't uk legal other wise? Is that right or am i wrong there?

anyway like it :)

You are very true, i have heated the front wings and pulled them out since those pictures were taken. Rear archs are next on the list also am getting some tyres with more of a stretch

A Euro'd one...
Euro seems to suit the Mk3 better than most french cars, more... German. The Honda Civic started it and now all small cars are MPV shaped - and big. Look at the Twingo, its a box compared to the Mk2 clio.
Anyway; centre caps for the wheels, wider arches, smaller air intake for the front bumper and smooth like the R27 - I really hate the trend for huge intakes tbh especially when you see they are half filled in!, i think the nose intakes need colour coding with the cross blades in chrome = result. Then try and resist the temptation of doing more, now if only the headlights were smaller...

I take it from the above that you will like what i have planned :p

A Euro'd one...
I have centre caps but one is missing, will be very hard to get hold of one so will probably have to customise my own but im not to fussed at the moment.

looking good ray... seen this in the metal and does look awsome.. heres a couple of pics i had:

DSC00888.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

Last edited: