ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

White Sti Hatch
first question he asked was how you turn the lights off lol they aint been off since the HID's were installed lol !!!

Lol 8 in the morning leaving for FCS

You "woah, stop wait"

Me" f**k what? What have I done?!?"

You " I need to turn the lights on"

Got me panicky for fook all lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Decking a Caddy?

I like this.

vw-caddy-alufelgen-tunning.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I gathered, for some reason couldnt find a new shape caddy :( Would look pretty cool.

CADDY RACING FTFW!
vw-caddy-racer_1.jpg

LY R26
im sure iv seen you going down the arbroath road a few times at around 20 past, half 8 in the morning, heading towards sainsburys? who done your wheels matey? wanting mine done about next month so would you recommend who done yours?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Car is local though, that will be daniel

He is on here but cant remember his username

LY R26
just got to the end of the thread haha, its a loooooongg read!

maybe it was him then just recognised the car, looks nicee. take it wasnt a good time with the wheels haha?

172 and vw passat
danny would of been going to college and im sure the wheels were done at coatech in carnoustie :D

White Sti Hatch
f**k never expected this thread to rise again !!

They were done at Coatech and id advise against using them !!!

200 Cup in Shite White
Cheers Guppy !

The one with Pink Porka wheels came up to me trying to sell me his boot build...yes its a dood that owns it ! right queer

Start savin Andy itll be back up at Crimbo time i think !

He tried to sell me his boot build in a car park in Oxford about a month or two ago aswell lol

White Sti Hatch
Can your car take a turn? Worst spacers/suspension settings i´ve seen on my life,you ruin the handling at all.

Lol your about 3 years to late to the car bashing party ! Car handled alot better on the worst spacer/suspension set up you've ever seen in your life im sure you'd prob say the same on what i done to the STi !