ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

He'll have to wash it when we get to the Travel Inn now, bet he didnae think o that ;)

I'll bring that money upto you sometime this week, you can see my pimping Expression.

White Sti Hatch
Noooooo!

Im gonna have to walk all that way to see you now :(

Congrats BTW ;)

Cheers mate !! Dont worry think ill be in the CS stand to start with, ill even give you a lift over to the Megs stand if you want lol !!

He'll have to wash it when we get to the Travel Inn now, bet he didnae think o that ;)

I'll bring that money upto you sometime this week, you can see my pimping Expression.

Na i didnt mate but itll be rollin down south coved in 3M tape !!!!

No worries mate just make it after round back of 4 n i should be in !

White Sti Hatch
Just been putting the rear seats back in as i want somewhere to sleep while Beefs Drivin ! :rasp: Ne while before i put it in got i weight eat bit.

Rear Back (Large Part) 20Kgs
Rear Back (Small Part) 5Kgs
Rear Seat (Large Part) 3Kgs
Rear Seat (Small Part) 2Kgs
IsoFix 2Kgs

So all in it was a saving of 30Kgs removing the seats alone, either way it was fun while it lasted ! :clown:

Guppy ive got bad news for you mate, If you wanna see it your gonna have to walk alllllllll the way to the Megs Top 25 Stand as im not gonna be on the CS one at all i will however be out on Dans Parade lap though !

White Sti Hatch
Cheers to Jord for the mint pic of the car ay FCS....anyone else have some pics of it ??

IMG_3480.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Best looking mk3 non RS by a mile!

FLOL at the windcreen washer wars on the way north. Simple thngs please simple minds!

mk4 golf gttdi180
looks smart on top25 . I wish id stopped bein a woman and gone on it last year, i had my pass and everything just nervous it wouldnt be any good

White Sti Hatch
Cheers Guppy !

The one with Pink Porka wheels came up to me trying to sell me his boot build...yes its a dood that owns it ! right queer

Start savin Andy itll be back up at Crimbo time i think !

Mini Cooper S
Hi mate...just a question for a bit of help.

What indicator bulbs do I need for front and rear silvatec ones? (code/model)

And what bulbs would I need for HIDs? (H?)

Thanks!

White Sti Hatch
Hi mate...just a question for a bit of help.

What indicator bulbs do I need for front and rear silvatec ones? (code/model)

And what bulbs would I need for HIDs? (H?)

Thanks!

Indicatirs not a clue on code or that but offset pins are what you need, HID's if you have then Cornering lights then youll need H1 lamps for your dipped beams