ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Coilovers

Mk2 172
Everyone is allowed there own opinion edde i know but by the sounds of your last thread you were just out to pi*s people off! Yes the coilovers that ive had develpoed may not be everyones cup of tea but at least it gives people more to choose from. as far as im concerned ive done good. Ive not bugged them up at all and said there the best i just said heres another good choice from a well established manufacturer!!!!! saying (DEPENDS WHAT YOUR LOOKIN FOR) in relation to camber is true yes but im just tellin you what he thinks is best for the road thats all. and like i also said if you want to run more you can but he sees no reason for me too. I didnt say it was the law to not run 2 degrees. i just said he thinks theres no reason!

Mt last thread do you mean my last post on this thread if you know me you know I don't piss people off on purpose.

Choice is good I don't argue that. What i do argue with is (and this ins't just you) [people saying xyz must be good as its made by people with years experaince that means nothing ive seen some real junk from companies with huge reps and histroy before now a good part will speak for itself long term.

Ok mate. im not sayin anything.