ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Recaro Seat Has Broken

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Orderd them from Deamon Tweeks mounths ago. They sed they would take about 4 weeks to arive, 4 weeks past and I recived no seats, rang them up and they sed there on there way, one week later and Deamon tweeks call saying they have racived the seats but one sub frame was missing and would take 3-4 weeks to arive and they would send the seats and 1 sub frame to me! 3 days later I racive 1 seat and 1 subframe! Rang Deamon Tweeks and asked were my other seat was and they sed they would send it wen the subframe arrives. So i wated 3-4weeks no sub frame. Rang Deamon Tweeks and asked when the subframe would arrive and they sed it has but the seats damaged, i sed well u racived it 3-4 weeks ago and it wasent damaged then. they sed they have sent it of to be repaired. I told them i dont want it repaired i want a new one! they sed ok but would take 3-4 weeks to arrive, i told them i wasent happy about the survice etc. 3-4 weeks later no seat again. Rang Deamon Tweeks they sed it would arrive first thing next week, so i wighted no seat, rang Deamon Tweeks back told them im unhappy again and they promist me it by friday the same week and it came. :D
I have had the seat just over a mounth and has now broken in 6 places.
Rang Deaomon Tweeks back again and told them the problem and they sed ring Racaro and they will be happy to help me.
Rang Recaro and they sed they would send me a seat but it would be blue? wile they fix mine. I sed look just send me a new one i dont want it fixed its nakerd! got me dad to ring them next day and they sed they would send me a new seat and a few hours latter I racive a phone call saying there not going to send me a new seat and they will pike mine up and give me a blue one wile they fix mine! I sed but you told my dad you was going to send me a new seat, they sed no we have changed our mineds. A set of retards and would neva recomend using Deamon Tweeks or buy a Recaro seat again!

185lb/ft dCi
jesus mate long story and alot of f**king about there, can't believe people just keep putting you off like that, all you want to know is the truth! just start to raise your voice at them and tell them you want to speak to the manager immediatley, they will soon do as you say!

tell demon tweeks you want a refund and a collection arranged for the seats and subframes.

you're entitled to it.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Seats are made to order, and take approx 8-9 weeks. If people tell you less, they are lying.

Oh and its received ;)