ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Gunwharf Quays 7.30pm Wed 30th March

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Nando's is always popular and we haven't been to Portsmouth for a while so next meet is Nandos Gunwharf Quays.

Hopefully 7.30pm Wednesday 30th March is good for most people.

Add your name to the list if you're attending:

1. atouba

Cup Packed BG 182
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. Fletcher
4. olliemilsom (may not attend the dinner depending on how much money i have that week but will come for some pics)

Renault Clio 182 Cup
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. Fletcher
4. olliemilsom (may not attend the dinner depending on how much money i have that week but will come for some pics)
5. AndyC-182​

Naughty Nautical
I will have to see a bit more closer to the time, if my back is better then I will attend :) At the moment i'm pretty much disabled :(

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. Fletcher
5. AndyC-182
6. tom172cup

Woohoo a meet I can go to, looking forward to my first one!
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. Fletcher
5. AndyC-182
6. tom172cup
7. Motofal (Tom)

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
I'll be leaving from Hook, I don't drive that fast Paul! Although I admit driving quite swiftly that to get to Goodwood on time :eek:

I expect that a few of us will meet near Southampton first then convoy to Gunwharf.

GTD, Lupo
I'll be leaving from Hook, I don't drive that fast Paul! Although I admit driving quite swiftly that to get to Goodwood on time :eek:

I expect that a few of us will meet near Southampton first then convoy to Gunwharf.

Ok well i will put my name down but i have my stag do on friday so might need to mentally prepare for that :S

Woohoo a meet I can go to, looking forward to my first one!
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. Fletcher
5. AndyC-182
6. tom172cup
7. Motofal (Tom)
8. Gorms

GTD, Lupo
LOL better get in training!

I can imagine being in the RAF it will be 100x worse than a normal stag do!

Yep plus half the lads going are in the marines so they like to make an example of the weak raf kids. Might fake a tummy bug :D

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
1. atouba
2. original boy racer
3. Fletcher
5. AndyC-182
6. tom172cup
7. Motofal (Tom)
8. Gorms
9. wonky

il be there if my car passes its MOT

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Distraction to other road users! Surly thats yours thinking Graeme Norton is in town ? :rasp:

IIRC Colin and Justin both drive LY Renaultsport cars..

Justin--Colin-3-thumb-440x440.jpg

:rasp: