ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner.....love it :)

Right, I seem to have bigger problems than too big wheels.
I had a flick through the on board computer thing today and saw im averaging 22mpg!! I hadn't checked until today when I realised the £40 I put in is nearly gone and I haven't really done much driving.
Now most of my driving has been Urban but not in particularly heavy traffic and I haven't been nailing the arse off it.
Any ideas what to check first?

dan's cast offs.
if it doesn't stink then may not be lambda, possibly timing out. get it plugged in and look at live data and see what the lambda and stft's are doing.

RB Clio 182
Renault dealer I suppose.

Is that 15 on a standard'ish car under normal driving?
Its turbo'd mate but i normally average about 35 mixed driving, but its overfuelling at the moment and i dont know why, going to see my tuner on Thursday to see if he can see whats what, i used to also average around 35 in a standard car mostly town and bypass driving.

He has a turbo 182 with about 350bhp. But currently 3.5bhp

I wish it was 350, more like 275, but youre right, it feels like a 1l panda atm.

Its turbo'd mate but i normally average about 35 mixed driving, but its overfuelling at the moment and i dont know why, going to see my tuner on Thursday to see if he can see whats what, i used to also average around 35 in a standard car mostly town and bypass driving.

So deffo something wrong then if yours can normally average 35

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It could be that your wheels are too big and confusing the trip computer into giving a false mpg. How many miles did you do in a tank full? It might actually be doing 35 mpg! [emoji38]

It could be that your wheels are too big and confusing the trip computer into giving a false mpg. How many miles did you do in a tank full? It might actually be doing 35 mpg! [emoji38]
😂
I wish that was the case but I've only done 130 miles and the computer is saying 35 left, so 165miles to £40 😊