ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner.....love it :)

Hi guys

Just bought a 182 and absolutely loving it. First Clio I've owned, First Renault actually.

It was supposed to be stop gap whilst I was waiting for an insurance payout after someone ran into the back of me but after a week I'm completely smitten. Only thing I'm not sure on is whether to buy a cleaner one or sort the few issues with this one.

Quick question, is it worth becoming a paid member to access the parts for sale section? I.E is there many people selling used 182 parts in there ?

Cars currently got a Ktec exhaust system but was damaged at some point so now has one ktec tip and the other is a just a generic tip (looks pretty much the same so not a mess). It's also sitting on some Team Dynamic wheels which I can't decide if I like or not.

Chris

RB Clio 182
Definitely become a member mate, its an awesome forum, plus you can sell things, sell a fog light for example and within the hour you'll make your £12 back.

Welcome along to 'THEE' forum.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'd recommend signing up. The £12 will have paid for itself after the knowledge and information you'll find on here. Also there are lots of parts available in for sale sections.
One pounds per month.

And with regards to the Clio, I'd not sell up to find a cleaner example. Sort the niggles on yours out and make it your own

Welcome to the forum

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'd recommend signing up. The £12 will have paid for itself after the knowledge @Davyy and information you'll find on here. Also there are lots of parts available in for sale sections.
One pounds per month.

And with regards to the Clio, I'd not sell up to find a cleaner example. Sort the niggles on yours out and make it your own

Welcome to the forum

Definitely become a member mate, its an awesome forum, plus you can sell things, sell a fog light for example and within the hour you'll make your £12 back.

Welcome along to 'THEE' forum.

Funny you mention a fog light, I need one, my drivers side is a little misty on the inside. Also want some lowering springs but ideally just a 20mm drop.

Will get signed up shortly.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

Funny you mention a fog light, I need one, my drivers side is a little misty on the inside. Also want some lowering springs but ideally just a 20mm drop.

Will get signed up shortly.

I have this for sale if you want. Welcome by the way!

IMG_6414.JPG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Depending on your phone when you start to reply there is an upload image tab.

Failing that Photobucket or Flickr

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Pro Race 1.2's they are mate. Same wheels as mine. I'd keep them, nice and lightweight and look good on clios. What colour is the 182?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate. Get the wheels refurbed/swapped out for some different ones and a cup spoiler and you'll be laughing.

Looks good mate. Get the wheels refurbed/swapped out for some different ones and a cup spoiler and you'll be laughing.
Was thinking of getting them refurbed and painted in the grey colour like in the picture of the car I posted earlier, think that would look better?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
The size may never look right mate. You might regret not selling them and going for 15's. Anthracite would look best on the wheels though.

The size may never look right mate. You might regret not selling them and going for 15's. Anthracite would look best on the wheels though.

Think the smallest I'd go is 16". There's already a huge gap (4/5cm) between front wheel and arch.

What's the thought on that "RS 182" sticker on the sill, fine or naff?

I quite like the sticker, adds a bit of colour to the side. If 5 people say it's naff it's going though 😂

I make stickers myself though so might get rid of that one and make a renaultsport one.