ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car time! :)

CLIO 182
So have been looking at getting a Clio Sport for quite some time, and within the next month or so be looking to purchase.

Now the main question, I have 5k to spend. I fancy a 182FF, is the budget enough to get one in really good condition?

CLIO 182
Thanks for the links.

I assume, the 182 FF is the one to go for to keep the handling and still have a few toys?

CLIO 182
Not a fully paying member - yet!

So can't view the link.

It will hopefully be seeing a slight amount of track days, but nothing heavy. Now its just a case of being patient and travelling all over the place to find one.

The nearest one for sale to me is 100miles away :/

Paying up can save you alot, make sure do thorough research before buying, you'll notice that having 5k to spend wont be your main question ;)

CLIO 182
Paying up can save you alot, make sure do thorough research before buying, you'll notice that having 5k to spend wont be your main question ;)

To be fair I have done quite a fair amount of reading up since late last year, it seems like the car for me. I would prefer to be spending around 4300 ish leaving me some cash to get some bits and pieces done.

I.E a full service, belts if its needing done.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
5k should get you a reasonable car-

4.3-- you are looking bottom end ISH for that type of price-

^^ will be 04/54 plate 182- Artic blue or silver 182 highish miles- around 50k & beyond....

S

CLIO 182
Thanks for that,

Looking about theres quite a fair amount going for about 4500, though they all seem to be in silver :/

Would rather blue/black, but I don't think it would bother me too much.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Thanks for that,

Looking about theres quite a fair amount going for about 4500, though they all seem to be in silver :/

Would rather blue/black, but I don't think it would bother me too much.

depends if its arctic or racing blue---

The former should be easy to pick up-- racing blue you will be getting a higher mileage CUP- FF's are are few & far between again unless they are on heavy miles-

if that was me- use say MOST of your budget- say 4750 for the right car & take your time to find the mods-

Steve

Fabia vrs tdi
My rb 182 is up for £3800 - 74k, fsh. Priced to sell quicky will be losing £1000 on it and only bought it last October