ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 1.5DCi (86hp)

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Anyone own one/run one???

Missus wants one, going to see about one on Saturday. Never even sat in the new Clio yet, what they like, any good?

Main use is for work and carrying little one about. Room in the back for buggy/pushchair??

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Nice, cheers mate. Enough room to take buggy/pushchair in the boot would you say??

have a look its a good size the mk3 Clio is quite a bit bigger then the mk2 Clio it depends on the monster of a pushchair ;) if you can find one with keyless it will make life easier opening the car by simply walk up to the car an opening the door

35quid road tax is nice

mine has been really good :D

if you get one remember id like some pictures :eek:

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Thanks for input, will defo be getting one, we are going down this afternoon to see about one for her. Dont want brand new, after a used one, up to 2 years old. Getting the pushchair/buggy in is what will decide if we get it or not, taking it with us to see if it will fit. Will post pics up for you mate.

Thanks again
Chris

Clio MK III Dci 106
Go for it mate. It's a roomy motor, and anyone who has been in mine, are surprised that the room inside. The boot isn't massive, but I've a split folding back seat.

Civic Vtec y0
I have put about 23k miles on mine mate and tbh it hasnt really missed a beat. In the beginning I hated it tho, was very slow and felt heavy. (I dont really know how else to describe it lol) Could have been coz mine is only a 68bhp tho lol. but after about 10k miles it loosened up and now runs and feels perfect imo.

If you want to wait til Nov I will sell you mine, will have about 30k miles on it but will be cheap lol (Only a year old in Nov as well)

Let us know how you get on

Clio MK III Dci 106
I've only had 2 problems with my MKIII. A vibration noise from the front of the car, when idling. Tracked this down, as the foam wedge behind the washer bottle had moved. Had to take the front bumper off, and front wheel liners out to do this. The dealer couldn't find the problem.

Second problem was my rain sensor wipers stopped working. A replacement wiper stalk was needed.

Spoke with someone who I know, who works as a service manageress for a dealership and she told me these Clio's are reliable. And meant to have Nissan electrics, and Nissan use the Renault Diesel engine.

I know they're not the nicest looking of cars but have you looked at the Clio SportTourer?
It will get the pushchair and associated baby stuff in, with no difficulty.