ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Liquid Yellow Owner

RS
I have been hiding here for a while now reading bits and pieces so thought it was about time I said hello.

Picked up my ly 182 a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it! 31k, had all the belts done about 3000 miles ago, factory sat navy

41582497.jpg

6d113cd5.jpg

ad998bf8.jpg

This also turned up for me :) very impressed with the quality and speed of delivery.

8b4f40f8.jpg

Plans at the moment are to neaten up a couple of bits and pieces; rubber seal around the aerial is falling apart, the bit of dash that surrounds the clocks is cracked, door grab handles and steering wheel are worn, a couple of small paint defects and there is a knocking that sounds like an engine mount.

I was going to purchase an R26 in a few months when I move house however the previous car broke so I needed something sooner for less money. Once I've moved I will decide whether or not to keep the 182 or not, if so there will be more improvements to come ;)

Prior to this I've had 4 306s, a Dturbo, stripped and caged gti6, the 'Revs' Rallye that was recently featured in pfc and another gti6, so have been around French cars for a while!

That'll do for now...

Andy

Last edited: