ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member SW England

Clio
Hey all,

Bought my MK3 Clio a fortnight ago and signed up to the site shortly after, been browsing threads here and there for the odd reason and thought it was about time to introduce myself. Its a 06 MK3 dynamique 's' 1.5DCI clio, I'm slowly getting on top of the work that needs doing, so far I've changed the front brake pads, oil filter, air filter and cabin filter.

Yesterday i noticed a wiffy smell coming from the windscreen washer so I'm planning on flushing it through later today after I've finished work. And will hopefully be doing more stuff here and there when i get the time and money.

This is my first clio and so far I'm really impressed, they seem to be good reliable cars if you look after them.

Hopefully il be on again soon to share some of the stuff I've been doing (if its worthwhile I'm a beginner by my own admittance) or to seek some advice from the more experiences member on the forum.

Was wondering if there any other diesel owners in the Cliosport community, Im not heavily into modifying/ tuning cars but thought it would still be worthwhile registering as there is probably threads that apply to all models of clio. Im also thinking of purchasing a K&N air filter when i have the money, i think il go for the panel type so i can switch it back to the OEM filter easily when i eventually re-sell the car.

Cheers

Steve