ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs blue 182
hi. im a new member to this site. i have a blue clio 182. lookin forward to the french car show. any questions just ask wil always answer....

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to cliosport mate where about in cheshire are you from mate???
Its gong to be my frst year to french car show and i carnt wait.

rs blue 182
cheers mate.. am from crewe so not to far from chester.. n yeh a carnt wait neva went last year couldnt get it of work.. u goin down on the sat night or the sunday mornin??

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Not far at all mate crewe. I've just seen a pic with your car and two others with you looks ace i really like the stickers. I want'd to go last year to fcs too but i had to work as well but I am not going to miss it this year. I am going to drive down on the sunday with a few from chester.

rs blue 182
cheers mate.. Sounds like some people dont like em though lol but ow wel my car aint it.. Should come down on the sat night.. But meat up wen there at fcs..

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
f**k them mate its your car do what you want. not sure about the fcs yet i mght go down on the saturday night i havent really thought about it yet but i think a few of the lad from chester will be going on the sunday

rs blue 182
yeh thats it m8 dnt care if ppl dnt like it i drive it every day lol.. Wel if u do wanna come down on the saturday the hotel is about 50 quid n only 1 mile away from track.. Al ave 2 check if am workin or not 4 the meat in chester m8 but am up 4 it..