ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome buddy :smile: when you say rear window rubber - is it the rubber that runs up the b pillar between door and rear side window? If it is this is a very very common fault and you can pick them up for about £15 each.

That's the one mate yeah £15 not to bad to get it sorted i thought it would be more than that to be honest . I got £100 knocked off as one side needed doing asap and the other needed will need doing in the near future .

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That's the one mate yeah £15 not to bad to get it sorted i thought it would be more than that to be honest . I got £100 knocked off as one side needed doing asap and the other needed will need doing in the near future .

Part number is 8200341503 = £10 delivered on eBay.
image.png

Awesome buddy :smile: when you say rear window rubber - is it the rubber that runs up the b pillar between door and rear side window? If it is this is a very very common fault and you can pick them up for about £15 each.

Part number is 8200341503 = £10 delivered on eBay.
View attachment 168219

Thanks for that mate .

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
No mate, just pull the old seals out and then carefully remove all the sticky stuff from the under edge of the window. A bit of pain but just make sure you get it all - I used a combo of scraping with a credit card and a microfibre with a bit of cutting compound on it.
Remove sticky tape backing from new ones and carefully slide into place.

No mate, just pull the old seals out and then carefully remove all the sticky stuff from the under edge of the window. A bit of pain but just make sure you get it all - I used a combo of scraping with a credit card and a microfibre with a bit of cutting compound on it.
Remove sticky tape backing from new ones and carefully slide into place.

Thanks again mate

Think i'll get someone to do it for me i don't want to balls it up :smile: