ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 'old' forum member

clio / mondeo 2.2
hi everyone, was a member on here back when clio sport was first started but sold my then clio in mid to late 2003, have purchased a 04 plate 100ps dci dynamique, has all the top toys all of which work which is nice!! lol

unfortunately I cant remeber any of my old log on details which is a shame, and I cant even do the old 'forgotten your password thing' thanks to Sony, as both my hotmail accounts were hacked when the ps network went down!! Cnuts!! lol (though if any mod or administrator cares to pm me with any advice on this situation that would be good, I was a fully paid up member back in the day! lol)

it has a carboose (or whatever its called) 'upgraded' head unit and speakers, digital climate control, electric sunroof and all the other standard toys, and I average around 60mpg which is nice!! lol (can easily see mid 80mpg on motorways if you tailgate..... opps I mean draft..... a large lorry!!)

anyway today is my birthday and I'm treating the car to a new head unit and some speakers! maybe even a little sub and amp, though I'm unsure on that at the mo!

so I need to find out what I'm going to do with the front speakers, cant even remember how to remove the tweeters so I'm gonna have to have a little read on here!!

anyways thats enough for now, I'm off to Maccy D's for a fat greasy breakfast lol

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hello and welcome from the ClioSport Admin Team :)

And happy birthday by the way :)

If you can let me know what your old email address on the account was (even though it doesn't work) or your old username I'll look into it for you.

Last edited: