ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new paint job for clio

That has to be one of the worst cars i've ever seen !
They don't even know what make wheels its got on it ffs ! (they are azev - not aez)

Tbh a decent respray is anything from around 2k upwards.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
on a van yes, on a french car NO NO NO.. a good job will cost big money unless you just get a graffic and stick it on..

Sinclair C5
Martin_89 said:
something similar, you will have problems fitting a cossie kit to a clio ;)

on a serious note, dont bother its horrid lol

didn't realise that a body kit was part of a paint job......

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
that is horrible!
not just the colour but the whole effect of having an image airbrushed on.

only my opinion but it will ruin your clio.

Sinclair C5
don't know whether to go for the white tiger as on that car or the more traditional orange tiger considering it will be on a black clio?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
How about a completly black tiger it'll look similar to this one (its on the door)

000_0025.jpg

182 FF Cup options
Where do you get those skirts from, they look trick?

If you want a tiger on your car i can print on out an fit it to your can as a vehicle wrap, its what i do for a living. I can wrap your whole car if you want. But a can print and apply and it will look just as good as a spray job for a fraction on the cost?

Sinclair C5
Any ideas on an animal that may look better than a tiger, i'm thinking if i have it on both doors, bonnet and roof its going to have to be quite small, maybe a rabbit or a fox?

warine_warrior said:
Any ideas on an animal that may look better than a tiger, i'm thinking if i have it on both doors, bonnet and roof its going to have to be quite small, maybe a rabbit or a fox?

A worm.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
warine_warrior said:

A haggis