ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Renaultsport owner.... but a Megane

Ford
Hi guys, hope I'm alright posting on here, been following this forum for a while now in the event of getting a Clio sport, until a nice low mileage Megane 225 cup came up through a friend of a friend and purchased that, I know most of you know a fair amount about these too so would like some advice on where I can take it to be set up for the miltek it has, and probably a panel filter before it goes in for a set up, I'm based in Cheshire but would like to take it to someone who knows their stuff and have it done properly, any help would be appreciated!

Jack

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
When you say take it, you mean mapping?

RS Tuning or EFI if so. The latter being quite close to you as they are based in Runcorn. RS Tuning are in leeds.

RB Clio 182
Yes mate I'll take some and pop them up, how do you upload them?
Click reply, then you will see an upload image tab at the bottom of the box, click that and it will take you to your photos, when you upload it click full image.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Oh and it's mandortory rules to post pics of your missus, your mum, your missus mum or any other hot female that's involved in your life.

Failing to do so can lead to a semi permanent ban.

I don't make the rules, I merly help new members out by pre warning them. We've all been there buddy.
He's right!

Ford
Cheers guys! Haha ok I will take a few pics of it tomorrow and upload them, only had it a few days and not got any decent ones yet, must say I do love it already! Thanks for the advice too I will give efi a ring in the week and ask for a price, do they have a rolling road? I do want it mapping but not too fussed on the power, just want it to be running as sweet as it can and maybe a few more mpg if possible

Ford
Just a quick pic I took tonight

Attachments

• IMG_5640.JPG
    IMG_5640.JPG
    476.6 KB · Views: 58