ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to forum

clio 197 cup
media.jpg
I'm picking my 197 cup up on the 17th so I'm looking for local members to join up with. I'm new to the Renault scene im very much into vw golfs but always like the clio sports. I've got a mk1 cabriolet that I'm selling and I'm going to put some money into the clio. Black wheels black roof. It's a white cup in buying. So black accents should look good. I'm from the north east. So how many are from round my way and are there any local meetings. Thanks. Dave

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the club mate. I did the black wheels/roof/wing mirrors on my Nimbus. Have a look so you get some sort of rough idea. Mine all need replacing now tho. (New roof wrap, mirrors and wheels sprayed).

clio 197 cup
thanks for feedback so far guys. Is there maybe some better material to wrap them in something more hard wearing?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi and welcome.

I'd be more tempted to do the black bits (mirror caps, door handles and side strips) white than add more black bits.

That's got the renaultsport splitter which is a very nice addition! The cup spoilers really finish these off :)

image.jpeg

I'm going to change my black wheels to white when I get a chance too, black really hides the wheels I think.

Where in the north east are you?

clio 197 cup
I'm in Yarm near middlesbrou
Hi and welcome.

I'd be more tempted to do the black bits (mirror caps, door handles and side strips) white than add more black bits.

That's got the renaultsport splitter which is a very nice addition! The cup spoilers really finish these off :smile:

View attachment 166159

I'm going to change my black wheels to white when I get a chance too, black really hides the wheels I think.

Where in the north east are you?
gh

hi I'm near Middlesbrough. I won't be doing anything to the car for a while as it should be quick enough and fun enough.