ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the Forum

GT 86
Hello good evening to all, new to the forum, though I have been lurking for a week or so and decided to join as from what I have read it seems to be well worth it. I also collected my Clio 200 tonight (White) :D. Prior to this I had a Civic Type R ep3, followed by a Peugeot 307 SW (Have to be sensible whilst the kids are growing up and they hated the Type R too noisy), then a very short time with a clio 197 before today. I will post some Piccies when I get the chance.
I am 45 but young at heart ;), age has some benefits like cheap insurance :approve:.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome along mate. Spec on the 200?

Fantastic aquisition.

Plenty of knowledge on here so you won't go far wrong.

You might even end up staying for a long time! :eek:

GT 86
gally its a nice civilised full fat interior on the cup chassis, wheels, seems surprisingly different to the 197 (dare I say better put together) yes I know what French cars are like with the Pug and the wife's Citroen :D, and I do have to say I think I do prefer it to the Type R, certainly handles better than the Type R in my opinion anyway and that was no slouch.

GT 86
Hi again all, so far so good, thoroughly enjoying the Clio experience :D. A few pics as promised.
car2.jpg
car1.jpg
mixed006.jpg
mixed100-1.jpg

GT 86
Well just paid and become a full member :cool:.
Yes I did have a soft spot for the EP3,Didn't like the new type R took one out and it seemed "soft" compared to the old one, but I suppose some people will say the same about the different Clio's.But what the hell if you like it that's all that matters to me ;).