ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the world of clios

clio 172
Hi there, just purchased a clio sport 172 phase 2. so thought i would sign up to you guys after a recommendation from dory :)

My name is dave from southend, essex. i am a ford man so have ventured into the un-known after driving my friends clio 182 cup.

Got a few jobs to do to it but hopefully i have found a car to keep for awhile as impressed with power and handling

anyway, hopefully spk to some of you soon. is there ever any meets in essex? and what shows do you guys attend?

Audi A5
welcome to the club pal.

have a look in the south east section theirs plenty meets going on!

as for shows, their french car show, trax, css which is a car just for this club. also got bhp down in lynden, a action day at castle combe. the list goes on.

Clio 182 FF inferno
Alright Dave it's Adam, yeh there are a few meets occasionally, then ya got FCS at the end of June too