ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New V6 hooligan

Clio V6 230 Phase 1
Just to say hi, :cool:
And to beware that i may post some really silly technical questions as i am rebuilding my phase one V6 Clio.

Clio V6 230 Phase 1
Between Petersfield and Portsmouth,

Hopefully heres some Pictures.......

Sorry if some are too big pixel wise can't remember how to reduce them its me age!

toy2.jpg

toy3.jpg

P1010826.jpg

P1010828.jpg

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Quite like the wheels on that actually. Really suit the car...

What was the reasoning behind the rebuild?

Clio V6 230 Phase 1
Clutch blew on Pall Mall earlier this month.
The car has been looked after but not loved by previous owner,and seemed the time to put her back into shape.
The wheels are 19" ones which are causing handling problems fitted by previous owner, again these are about to be changed for original 17's.
I have set up a Diary of work on her over on PH in the TVS section if you are interested in the re-build.

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
You've lost me with the abbreviations... Would be interested in following the rebuild though! What did you pay for it as it was? Havn't got a clue what these are worth nowadays. I'm guessing there are a few around needing work about now.

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Lookin good mate.

Get some stuff posted up on the "projects" bit of the forums. Fair few people would love to see how you're getting on I'd think...

Clio
Did you buy it in Bristol?

Pretty sure I looked at it before getting mine last April. Had a Ring sticker on the back.