ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel for my V6

Clio V6 255

Thinking of buying a spare set of wheels for my 255,

thing is though do i buy from renault?

or from oz

anyone know how much this is likely to cost?

v6 mk2

mega bucks from renault!!! someone may be able to give you an actual price.

thing with getting them from oz is that you will notice the renault ones are more of a chrome finish, plus they dont have oz written on them, the oz ones would, if that makes sense.

I think theres 1 wheel for sale on ebay! only 3 more to get! :)

See if you can get hold of miketheman2k he had a set for sale on ebay but no takers I think..........they were the originals from his Mk1 cause he bought 18s.

Ive just sent Mike a PM so Ill let you know.

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 19 May 2005 at 7:24am]

Clio RS 172 Ph2

There is a set of mk1s on ebay in Sunderland - starting at £300 with a buy it now of £600 - apparently all with good tyres.

Was thinking of having a pop at them myself for spares...

E91 M Sport

Sorry to disappoint you, but I sold my 18s with the car, and the 17s sold on ebay for £550 with crap tyres on the front, and P-Zeros on the back. They were bought for a spare trackday set (think they were used by someone at the Brands track day actually).

If you get them in good condition with good tyres then £600 is a bargin.

I got mk2 wheels (no tyres) off ebay for £550, which was cheap compared to Renaults over-inflated prices.

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,

discs are the same - offset is different but only marginally - I have both wheels fitting with 6 pot APs and 330 mm discs

Quote: Originally posted by Mike T on 19 May 2005

discs are the same - offset is different but only marginally - I have both wheels fitting with 6 pot APs and 330 mm discs
for some reason i thought the discs were bigger on the MK2. yeah i heard about your six pots from Scott ;)