ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEWBE

CBR1K, F21 125D
MY NAME IS BECCI DONT NO BUT IVE BEEN CALLED LIL B FOR AGES JUST KINDA STUCK REALLY PLUS I WEAR A NEACKLES WITHA B ON IT

CBR1K, F21 125D
UM............NO LOL BUT IF I'M OUT IN TOWN ON A FRI NIGHT BLOKES LIKE TO THINK IT STANDS FOR SOMETHING ELSE:approve:

Serious%20Cat.jpg

NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

Serious%20Cat.jpg

NOT FUNNY ANYMORE
im telling ollie of u:rasp:

Welcome.gif

Lionel Richie
do you drink in the Penny Black or the Litter Tray? I lived at Upper Heyford for 2 years

i'm miss the broken fork :(

if you need your clio fixing take it to Barry Plant & Sons (just down from the BP)

CBR1K, F21 125D
u wouldnt miss the broken fork now rumor has it that its beein shut down as they found maggotts everywere :dead: yeah i drink in the tree and the penny but stay well clearof g's lol

CBR1K, F21 125D
thanks went to my first mini meet yesterday was nice everyone made me feel welcome ( even thou it was sooooooo cold) so will hopefuly come to next one :approve:

Monblue bombay badboy!
thanks went to my first mini meet yesterday was nice everyone made me feel welcome ( even thou it was sooooooo cold) so will hopefuly come to next one :approve:

Thanks for coming was nice to meet you:) Will keep you informed about the next one and remember to wrap up warm;)

P.s Valver sounds wicked:race:

CBR1K, F21 125D
were u lot meet is it far as i cuming from bicester and i got lost going to whitney lol :S

CBR1K, F21 125D
yeah i can get 2 oxford do u no of anyone that is cuming from oxford by chance?? i would post on that thred but im not allowd :(