ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEWBE

CBR1K, F21 125D
thanxs for that i pm'd him so if he lets me convoy up wid him then yeah ill cum up :)

Megane 230 R26
As per what Baggins and Daz said it was nice to meet you the other night, and the car looks and sounds good :D

You gonna come to another at some point? Sometimes we just end up in the pub, which I think is more likely as it gets even colder! :S

Megane 230 R26
Private Messaging

Btw as Baggins said at the Witney meet you need to turn on Private Messaging for people to be able to send you messages, to do this:

1) Click "User CP" near the top
2) Click "Edit Options" on the left
3) Tick "Enable Private Messaging" (4th tickbox on the page)
4) Scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes"

That should fix the problem whereby people can't message you, hope it helps :D

CBR1K, F21 125D
yeah ill cum to the next one defo :) thanks for the help its done now so i can except pm's

M2 Competition
I think ollie is trying to work out whether he fancies you or not. Just send him a photo.

And he is indeed a deviant.

Megane 230 R26
Hot or Not?

What I can say is me, Baggins and the local gang have met LIL B and you haven't... so nerr nerr :lolup:

Now all you've got to work out is whether the fact I'm winding you up about it means she's hot, or not ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
What a colourfull thread :D hi welcome to CS, hope you enjoy it on here :)

Flol at Ollie.

I love you Oliver

Lots of Love

Luke Malone. x
istockphoto_589806_flaming_lips.jpg

Ah OK, wont waste my time then.

Big hello to Dan and Luke.

Lots of Love,

Ollie.

You charmer ;)

Knowsit ;)