ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Dorset (Cup owner)

172 Cup
Hello everyone, So ive finally got around to introducing myself on the forum and I love it here already.

I used to own a peugeot 306 and was a member of the pug306 forum if any one has heard of it :eek:. I never actually went on any meets as I either had little time or my car wasnt ready(frankly broken).

After about 4 months of deciding what car to get and insurance was a big factor for me as im only a 18 year old I changed my mind numerous of times :rasp:
Here is the list for those who are bothered:
Honda civic type r ep3
Golf Gt tdi mk4 and 1.8 turbo
A3 1.8turbo
Lexus IS500
306 Hdi
Alpha 147 jtd
Corolla T sport
Clio 197
Clio 172

To be honest I wanted something which was quick with out having to mod and I had to cross the clios of in my mind due to high insurance but in the end I found a cheap enough quote, went and looked at the first clio 172 cup and bought it there and then :D

I love it, the difference from my old 1.4 meridian is mad obviously, when turning corners it doesent feel like its going to tip, or fall apart.

Ive owned it about 3to4 weeks and it needs a new exhaust bracket which ive purchased and a mount or two needs replacing which will be done soon enough.

I dont intend to change anything on the car pretty much keep it standard.

I will upload pictures some point but it needs a clean first :) Thanks.

172 Cup
Thanks everyone and in Poole. To be honest Ive seen a few 172/182's but never seen a cup around before..

LY 182 & 200
Lmao! Yea, nearly 3 years ago now. I havnt seen many clio sports in the poole area. Will be gd to see a few more around! :)