ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie :-) with a Clio GT !

Clio GT
Hey Hey !!
My names Heather im 21, single, Hairdresser, live in Chorley, Lancashire and i drive a Clio GT white with Majenta Purple wheels, wing mirros! SICK :rasp: lowered 45ml :D ! i dont no how to put pics up atm, soooo . . . if sum1 fancys tellin me how to do it i'll put 1 up :) !
Hopefully chat to ya's soon
x x x x x

Last edited:
  Renault Megane 2.0
Picture of heather........

Thought i might aswell... im sure theres plenty more thinking it!!

Megane 225 F1
Hi there Heather. My name is will. (That . is there for a reason). Welcome to cliosport. Hope you feel welcomed. If you have any problems, please feel free to drop me a PM and I'l happily help you out, as I like to help the newbies out. Just let me know your problem and attach a picture of your choice.

I do have a problem at the moment. I recently got my hair dyed blonde (I'm brown naturally) and it seems that my roots are growing back but I also need a hair cut. If I get my hair cut and then dye my hair again, will it go a funny colour? I have a quite amusing picture of it at the moment involving a pink object. I can pm it to you if you wish.

Willdot.

Clio GT
62376_10150281856585501_874570500_15091637_7682614_n.jpg

hopefully this will do it ? ha x
Thanks EllD90 x

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Hey Hey !!
My names Heather im 21, single, Hairdresser, live in Chorley, Lancashire....
x x x x x

So.... One minute you're up... "My Names Heather - 21, SINGLE, Hairdresser...

Thennnnn ya down... "Live in Chorley, Lancashire".

Just brings in flashbacks of The Pheonix Club!

Chorley FM - Comin' in your ears!

Oh, and Welcome Heather :)

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome to CS, the sharks will be pleased with a pic by post #10 lol.

Enjoying the car so far?

Clio GT
So.... One minute you're up... "My Names Heather - 21, SINGLE, Hairdresser...

Thennnnn ya down... "Live in Chorley, Lancashire".

Just brings in flashbacks of The Pheonix Club!

Chorley FM - Comin' in your ears!

Oh, and Welcome Heather :)

haha, thankuuuu!!! :) x

Welcome to CS, the sharks will be pleased with a pic by post #10 lol.

Enjoying the car so far?

Thanks Vicky, whos sharks? lol!
oh and the car i love it :) had a clio before aswell and luvd that im ready for a Clio 200 now tho, haha ! wt car u got ? x

Stripped yozza'd cup
Hey. I'm new too. Just thought I'd say hi and let you know that, when I read the description of your car, I was brought close to tears, but it actually looks really nice!

Clio GT
haha Jack it does luk pretty shiiick in the sun and the glitter sparklin ;) x
hey hey tonsky26 more pics of my carrrr ?? x

Thanku every1 !!!!! x

Clio GT
Saxperience, it's a saxo forum.

Any other plans for your car?

ahh rite, erm ... well its just bin lowered aswell, soo i dnt really think i want much more doin, i hav been toying with the idea of a turbo but its pretty expensive wen im not planning on keeping it for much longer, kinda open to idea tbh .... :) x

SG9 Forester STi
A turbo...if I were you and you want to get a 200 then I'd just save up until I can get one :)

Clio GT
i can afford a 200 atm its just my insurance is stupid whilst havin 9 points :( thats y i got a clio gt instead of a 197 or 200 ! lol x

koi

Audi S1
Welcome, you do all the work on the car yourself? Ouch 9 points, just bat your eyelids and cry and I'm sure you'll get away with it lol

Renault Megane 2.0
9 points at 21! You need to chillllllllllllllllllll on that right pedal or you'll be rocking the bus!! Im sure there will be a forum for that somewhere ;)

Clio GT
Welcome, you do all the work on the car yourself? Ouch 9 points, just bat your eyelids and cry and I'm sure you'll get away with it lol
I tried to get away with the last 3 points by doin that but it didn't work :-( lol ! Ermm noo I don't do the work on my car myself iv got alot of mates that are mechanics and very gd with cars so they help me out alot but I do try and help so I no whats goin on lol :D x
9 points at 21! You need to chillllllllllllllllllll on that right pedal or you'll be rocking the bus!! Im sure there will be a forum for that somewhere ;)
Haha I no I do need to lay off that peddle a little bit, I started drivin round with my speed limiter on but it only lasted a week ;) lol i hav calmed down alot tho try to just potter now lol x

Clio GT
I tried to get away with the last 3 points by doin that but it didn't work :-( lol ! Ermm noo I don't do the work on my car myself iv got alot of mates that are mechanics and very gd with cars so they help me out alot but I do try and help so I no whats goin on lol :D x
Haha I no I do need to lay off that peddle a little bit, I started drivin round with my speed limiter on but it only lasted a week ;) lol i hav calmed down alot tho try to just potter now lol x

koi

Audi S1

Help by making the tea eh ;)