ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie :-) with a Clio GT !

Clio GT
is it a diesel?

nope, petrol :)

help with my torsion bar?

EDIT: oh hai!

wot? lol

Cambelt on my 172, gearbox in a 106 Gti, and a few other parts, enough to get dirty with ;)

eyyy iv helped with a gearbox on a landrover, if that helps! lol :

Can we have some new pics please Heather?

im gona take sum at the weekend soo i will put sum up prob sunday :)

Do you ever sleep Willdot?

Welcome to the club Heather.

Thankyouuuuuuu !!

:rasp:

Nissan 350z
Morning Heather, nice car and welcome to the forum. Try not to get scared away like all the other new members who admit to being female haha.

SG9 Forester STi
I think you've missed their intentions there heather lol, they mean more pics of you not the gt.

I've decided I'm obviously doing the whole working on cars thing wrong. At the weekend after working on the project car all I got was an earful of 8 year old radiator bugs and hair full of WD40 and rust. Joy. :)

SG9 Forester STi
Lol I'm going to be honest and say I did until I got to the brackets. Good luck in your quest mr dot!

Clio
hi Heather,

Sorry I haven't been around to welcome you to the club but I have been out of the country. i do alot of work for charitable organisations and have recently been helping the flood victims in Pakistan. There is an orphanage that rescuers are unable to access so I have been swimming back and forth with a child on my back, taking them to safety. its not easy as it is the largest orphange in the world. I have rescued 837 children so far, its not easy because safe land is over 3 miles away. My shoulders are now huge from all the swimming and I have become so toned and muscley. Anyway anything you need let me know. Lets drink, some food and maybe a little dance one night. By the way your parents would love me.

speak soon.
Pete

Megane 225 F1
I missed you.

Funny thing is, that you havent been on here for a while, so that is probably true....

Clio
Hi x

Its not easy being a hero, sometimes I just can't get on here. I let the red cross borrow my internet connection to order new supplies whilst I was away. I do nice things for the world. Alot of people say "I wish there was more people like Mace in the world". I kinda agree.

Clio
Of course.....
pope.jpg

SG9 Forester STi
Pmsl at you carrying children!

I must admit i'm disappointed that you were away and couldn't appreciate my MS paint efforts based on you and willdot!

Clio
Pmsl at you carrying children!

I must admit i'm disappointed that you were away and couldn't appreciate my MS paint efforts based on you and willdot!

I'm sorry:dapprove: post away again. I will give it a critique for you. By the way I didn't want to boast and make myself look like even more of a damn nice guy, but it was an orphanage for obese children.

Heather, alright love?

f**k all this bullshit.... wanna meet up at a motorway service station for some casual, no strings, no respect, back seat hows yer father? (My cars backseats are a bit pony, so there's always the bonnet, or motel if you fancy paying)

Anyway, PM me.

Clio
Can I subscribe?

Of course, as part of the subscription you get a one on one personal night of drinking, dancing and good food with myself. Play your cards right, maybe a little love. Did I ever mention your parents would love me?

Three pages. Female, most likely pictures I've missed and now most likely scarred for life...

About right?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pics on the first page?

I'm out. I like the chase better than the catch. :(

Car looks good.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
hi Heather,

Sorry I haven't been around to welcome you to the club but I have been out of the country. i do alot of work for charitable organisations and have recently been helping the flood victims in Pakistan. There is an orphanage that rescuers are unable to access so I have been swimming back and forth with a child on my back, taking them to safety. its not easy as it is the largest orphange in the world. I have rescued 837 children so far, its not easy because safe land is over 3 miles away. My shoulders are now huge from all the swimming and I have become so toned and muscley. Anyway anything you need let me know. Lets drink, some food and maybe a little dance one night. By the way your parents would love me.

speak soon.
Pete

hahahaa

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Has he passed his test?

He must be getting all that punani in his clio GT.

Oh he bought a bora.... Oh dear. Virginity lives on.