ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie :-) with a Clio GT !

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
welcome, car looks erm.......interesting lol

i also drive an underpowerd girls car, maybe we could meet and fornicate in them, just send over a PM :star:

underpowerd girl car friend
3462420006_e9df0482ef.jpg

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Bigger engine than yours iirc? And a more masculine image;).

true but mine has b00st ;) and ive done the 200 thing before it became cool lol

poor persons 200 that cost more, that makes sence lol

thats a funny way to spell 'sense' but oh well and yes u paid for a car that is

A. less fun
B. slower
C. looks worse (from the back)
D. if worth less on resale
E. hardly economical for a 1.6
F. looks like a 1.2
G. isnt special in any way compared to the 200

shall i go on......

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
less fun than a 200 yes, hence why i have a ph1 that is more fun than a 200
slower than a 200 yes, hence why i have a ph1 that is faster than a 200
looks worse than a 200, LOL get off the crack pipe
worthless on resale, going by previous models it will hold its value more than the RS
hardly economical for a 1.6, yes i agree with you here due to the fact it has a 1.5 litre diesel engine that does 65mpg every day
looks like a 1.2, if your eyes are closed
isnt special in any way compaired to the 200, since when was a renault clio special

yes please, go on.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
less fun than a 200 yes, hence why i have a ph1 that is more fun than a 200
slower than a 200 yes, hence why i have a ph1 that is faster than a 200
looks worse than a 200, LOL get off the crack pipe
worthless on resale, going by previous models it will hold its value more than the RS
hardly economical for a 1.6, yes i agree with you here due to the fact it has a 1.5 litre diesel engine that does 65mpg every day
looks like a 1.2, if your eyes are closed
isnt special in any way compaired to the 200, since when was a renault clio special

yes please, go on.

well i have driven a clio 200 (for 7 months of my s**t life) and driven both the petrol and deisel gt and both bored me to death, why pay more for a product that is worse than its cheaper, better option

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
so your trying to tell me that a clio 200 is a better option than a GT DCi when doing between 40 and 50k a year? i dont think so. if i wanted a 200 i would have bought one lol hence why i decided a runabout for work and a ph1 was the better option.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
u got a clio to do 50k a year in, fyl for having to look at the awful dash and interior for 50 thousand miles a year.

sucks to be you

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
unfortunately as nice as a 335d would have been im not interested in having debt like yourself, 15k was the budget for a new car, the GT DCi was the best in its class, along with a Zetec S TDCi, however i stuck with renault as its what i know.

if only i could have a pretty colour coded dash like a fiat 500 lol

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
unfortunately as nice as a 335d would have been im not interested in having debt like yourself, 15k was the budget for a new car, the GT DCi was the best in its class, along with a Zetec S TDCi, however i stuck with renault as its what i know.

if only i could have a pretty colour coded dash like a fiat 500 lol

polo and golf spring to mind for doing 50k a year and both under 15k.

and maybe one day you will have a dash like mine, go after your goal champ
:rasp:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
polo and golf both have the usual vag chassis that does not apeal to me in the slightest and i doubt 15k would have got me the range toping diesel, with leather, climate, cruise, handsfree, uprated stereo etc

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
polo and golf both have the usual vag chassis that does not apeal to me in the slightest and i doubt 15k would have got me the range toping diesel, with leather, climate, cruise, handsfree, uprated stereo etc

flol thought u had a ph1 that scratched your 'twisties' itch.

im only joking.... im bored and cant sleep so im just doing abit of trolling.

back on subject.

PM pics with chebs out

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i do have the ph1 for flat out performance driving, however i dont want to fall asleep going to work, hence why it had to be something with a bit of renaultsport about it!

pics of chebs out in the clio GT

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i do have the ph1 for flat out performance driving, however i dont want to fall asleep going to work, hence why it had to be something with a bit of renaultsport about it!

pics of chebs out in the clio GT/fiat 500 with a gay badge

edited for my need

Megane 225 F1
LOL I am actually going to sleep now. Just thought I would ask for some pics tonight, that way I can wake to the possibility of new pics.

<3