ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie :-) with a Clio GT !

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
To post on CS matching the intelligence of other members I usually just smash my head on the keyboard anyway. I don't see how that upsets your rhythm.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
To post on CS matching the intelligence of other members I usually just smash my head on the keyboard anyway. I don't see how that upsets your rhythm.

Don't you work for Halfords? Recruiting genius' now?

Clio

Because I find my arse starts to girate to the sound of your banging next door where as your mother prefers me to girate to the sound of her heavy breathing and occasional pant of pain.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Don't you work for Halfords? Recruiting genius' now?
DID work for Halfords*. And Greg works for Halfords and he's not dumb, bruv.

*and are well going back yeah
Because I find my arse starts to girate to the sound of your banging next door where as your mother prefers me to girate to the sound of her heavy breathing and occasional pant of pain.

f**k me that's grim.

Civic Type S GT
Hey Heather, welcome!! Nice motor! Like Ben says 'Chorley lass eh?' hopefully see you around and about Preston sometime! ;)

G51 BEN
Cal you would have to chirp in wouldnt you.... Haha. Let me know how them test drives go tomorrow bud ;)

Civic Type S GT
I love the ladies, what can I say!!! Lol! Yeah I'll let you know pal, 1st ones at 12:30 then 2nd at 13:30, I'll try not to crash!

Clio RS 182
Could tell this was a lass that possibly posted a pic of herself as soon as i saw the epic amount of pages for Newbie Thread.

Clio GT
Good ol' Chorley lass eh? Im from Preston.... Miles better than Chorley!

if ya say so eh :)

Hey Heather, welcome!! Nice motor! Like Ben says 'Chorley lass eh?' hopefully see you around and about Preston sometime! ;)

im always popping around prestonia :) ha

I think I've seen you around somewhere before, can't forget the shocking colourscheme. lol

:eek: that is kind of the point, haha !! ready for a new colour now :)

Could tell this was a lass that possibly posted a pic of herself as soon as i saw the epic amount of pages for Newbie Thread.

;)