ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nordschleife Sept/Oct 2010

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fannies!

Ring trip being organised for the 30th of Sept -4th of Oct

if you're interested keep reading.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/nuerb...urs-of-operation-nordschleife.html?no_cache=1

http://www.hotel-an-der-nordschleife.de/hotel/index.php

Provisional plans to compliment the dates above and access to the track for full days.

Thursday 30th Sept - Drive to N/Castle, Evening Ferry. Beers. Cabin's are 2 man or we could look at 4,
Friday 1st - Arrive in Holland AM, drive to ring, 4hrs ish. Late afternoon/evening laps. Hotel for the night
Saturday 2nd - Full day at ring. Hotel for the night.
Sunday 3rd - Morning at the ring, travel back to Ferry for 5:30 depart.
Monday 4th - Arrive in N/Castle, Drive home.

(3 days holiday required)

Ferry approx 250 inc breaky each based to 2 sharing a cabin + Dinner to top of that.

Hotel - x2 nights = 150E based on two sharing.

Either way the cost inc laps is roughly £800...the more laps you do, the more the cost simples.

The dates are when me and Juzzy are considering going, by all means stay longer, but reference the link above on when it's opening, alot of evening sessions, which mean you're hangin about all day!

:) Jew.

Passengers would help costs etc.. Always the possibility to rent something (swift/197/R26R/GT3RS) when over there.

Motorbikes
I would love to come in the Eunos, but not sure I'll have the readdies in time though as only just starting my new job next week after 3 months of the dole :(

tiTTy & SV650
I too may have a new job 4 weeks on Monday. But I'd break my car(s) en route or at the ring tbh

LY R26
i hate you all!

cant afford this :(

as much as i want to im trying to save up for new R888s & 4 Pots

Motorbikes
I too may have a new job 4 weeks on Monday. But I'd break my car(s) en route or at the ring tbh

Nice, what happened at scotoiler?

Tbh, could probably book up ferry and them rest wont need paid til we get there, ie hotel etc so possibly count me in :cool:

White Sti Hatch
Dicks !

end of

PS: Justin what you got now is it an Orange Louts ? if so im sure as s**t i seen you heading back to Abz a couple days ago on the A9 north

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
What a bunch of faggers!!! It's 800£ prob less, those costs were based on a V6 and a Trevor!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
tempted, but would need to include solicitors fees to write up my will..... (if i took my vee over there)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Those dates are realistic for me tbh!!

When are you looking to book Ali?

The ph1 deserves a trip to the ring!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The hotel next to the ring is wicked! Eddie is a big mofo as well. Really well priced and nice food.

All those who are 5050 pull your finger out, its best money i've ever spent on a trip.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Right, I'm 100% commited to this but need a passenger that's equally commited and won't let me down at the last minute!

First refusal will go to Danny but if he doesn't accept then I will take someone else!

All costs will be halved and my passenger will be allowed a couple of laps on a bend it you buy it basis!

Gaz

340i
I guarntee Eddie has never had a bad customer at the Hotel, big mother foker LOL!!

The hotel and apartments are great.. Very clean and good facilities!

And the use of good sized garages.

There are a few other CS peeps going over September time.. Guppy and co.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
4 berth room on Ijmuden ferry massively reduces cost! Good laugh on that ferry too, I used to get it all the time when I lived in Germany!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I only me Edgar's parents, who spoke NO english!!! NIL! Was hilarious me and Justin tryin to explain something in english in a german accent.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I can order. Beer and large meals from maccies, that's all tje german I needed for 6yrs LOL!!

Motorbikes
If I had a passenger I may be more likely to consider it. Already been asked, but when is it being booked?

I only me Edgar's parents, who spoke NO english!!! NIL! Was hilarious me and Justin tryin to explain something in english in a german accent.

LOL! That was awesome. Frustrating but hilarious!

The costs wouldn't be £800 up front, it'd be -

£250 ish when you book ferry (now)
£250 ish cash for laps/food/beer (during)
£250 ish on petrol/hotel (later if put on credit card)

Dicks !

end of

PS: Justin what you got now is it an Orange Louts ? if so im sure as s**t i seen you heading back to Abz a couple days ago on the A9 north

Nah definately not me! LOL

The hotel next to the ring is wicked! Eddie is a big mofo as well. Really well priced and nice food.

All those who are 5050 pull your finger out, its best money i've ever spent on a trip.

Agreed. Its a quick expensive weekend away but worth it!

4 berth room on Ijmuden ferry massively reduces cost! Good laugh on that ferry too, I used to get it all the time when I lived in Germany!!

Its a much longer sailing time though which reduced time across the pond!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Eh? The Newcastle ferry is the Ijmuiden one ya nutter!

Ali reckons we're booking the ferry next month.

Lets start a provisional list then..

Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving)

No -

Maybe -

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving)
3. Gaz (undecided wether to drive or not.)

No -

Maybe -