ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East 2012 FCS

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ello ello ello.

I did mean to post up about this services the other day as i went to manchester and drove past this. Anyways...

We are *hopefully* leaving scotch corner at 11.30 and by the looks of things on google it will take us 1hr 30mins to get to Woodall services.

So if you guys get there for 1ish, we will not be long behind, traffic dependent.

This sound any good ??

Sam!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello Chaps.

Well FCS is literally around the corner and i just wanted to post a quick update of tomorrows agenda so you don't have to look through the thread.

I know others have organized mini convoys to meet at Scotch Corner services. Please just try and be there for 11AM as we are aiming to leave at 11.30AM.

We are going to be driving down the M1 and stop at Woodall Services which is about 1 hour 30 minutes away. So our rough ETA is 1.00PM.

Then we meet some from the NW and then convoy the rest of the journey down to Trowell Services (or wherever you are staying).

Please try and be on time as the it only creates a knock on effect when meeting others.

A few pointers.

- We will be going out on the night so please remember some form of ID is required. It really doesn't matter if your 18 or 40. It usually goes by the party your in so if one looks young (Cadab ;) ) then the whole party gets denied.

- When we've been on nights out in Peterbrough for the last 3 years we have always struggled to get into night clubs wearing trainers / plimsoles. I've always told everyone to take Black Shoes if possible as you know you are not going to be denied entry.

- I know this year we are staying in the services. I don't know whether there will be anywhere to buy any drinks around there. So it might be worth it to bring some pre going out drinks down in the back of your car!

I don't think I've left anything out, if I have ill post it.

I hope you all have some nice shiny cars and that the weather holds out so we have a good weekend.

Thanks, Sam!!!

Last edited: