ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

north of lincoln convoy to the linc's meet

clio 182
the meet :-

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?524498-meeting-in-Lincolnshire

a few of us are trying to meet up before and convoy down. I thought id get something set in stone.

the meet is at 3pm at pride of lincoln (20+ names down at the mo for this so should be good!), so if we meet at forest pines (at the top of the A15) at 2pm here :-
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCcQnwIwAQ

and set off by 2:15, aiming to meet 'JamieG', as he has kindly said he would meet me at caenby corner petrol station as i dont know where i am going once at lincoln.
then onto the pride of lincoln.

please add your name so i know how many people i need to wait for or meet on the way.

cheers phil

1. Scunny_182 (phil)

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Ill be coming to meet you and i think katie is (brigg) not sure if she is brigg or grimsby yet

clio 182
yeah ive spoke to her too, and she said the same. am guessing you would be coming along the motorway and down the a15 anyway? thats y i thought forest pines would be a good place to meet. also emailed fergie i think who also live in grimsby

renault clio 172
hi guys the bf is coming to but in his megane as he knows alot of the guys, think he will be off different way to me but tbh i wanna go in my car so i shall be meeting up with u. so 2 o clock forest pines xx

1. Scunny_182 (phil)
2. syko6288
3. katie clio girl (brigg)

clio 182
Lol not that I speed but I get the same thing! She calls me a chav when I go thru the gears up to the speed limit usually in 2gear! Lol

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
only time ill be slowing down is when my iphone speed camera alerts go off lol all the way down the a15 then

DMS

A thirsty 172
Good to see that you're all actually committing to this. I hate it when people say they're going to turn up then don't bother.

For info, the Pride of Lincoln is just off the A46. It looks like a windmill without a sail - you can't miss it.
If you're coming from Skegness way just follow the A158 to Lincoln, which joins the A46. Follow the 46 towards Newark and you'll see the POL on your left. Take the next left, then the next left, then the next left and you'll end up in the car park.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Remember, if you do a decent write up with pictures of the meet etc we can make it into an article for the front page

renault clio 172
yea dude first meet really as i missed the brandy wharf one, there wasnt many there though was it, i have tagged along to a ladybower meet though, that was mad. my clio only gets used to go to work n back, dont go out in it that much, think i downloaded that app, zaps ur battery thou lol x

clio 182
Man up!!! Get a couple of hours at work n sleep 2 hours before we meet n jobs a gooden! Either that or sleep Sunday night!!

Should b good 25 names down now. U can do it! If u feel u can't drive. Drive to forest pines n jump in with me

Most likely popping down for this as my first, with my camera providing weathers good should get some pics of worth.

If it buckets down who knows, will be travelling to it on my own as the stop off mentioned is too out of my way.

Megane R26
Ive rounded up a few Meganes aswell from the scunny area too which are going to meet here and come over too with the convoy. Gatecrashing the clio party i know :p lol

clio 182
Sweet I'll look out for them. We are still meeting jamieg at petrol station incase any doesn't know where they r going