ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Meet Chat Thread

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Re: North West Meet Jibba Jabba

I'm defiantly game for Trax again this, really enjoyed last year!

There's also a 'Cleaned-Uk' meet 10th February down in Northampton I may go too.

I'm defiantly game for Trax again this, really enjoyed last year!

There's also a 'Cleaned-Uk' meet 10th February down in Northampton I may go too.

I might be up for that cleaned uk one mate, might try and get my wheels on for then too :)

Havnt been to Trax in years, I think it's one of the better shows!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Sweet! If I do go we'll have to meet up and convoy :)

It was my first time last year. Massive show!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

I'll consider Trax as I've never been. If the weather is ok I love a camp and a beer(s)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member

Im considering trax instead of FCS this year. Mainly to see the track and of course all the chav cack.

So, In the interest of everyone else, what would people like to do over the next few months?
We've got 2 upcomming meets:

The BIG chester meet - 24th March - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?676913-Big-meet-banter-thread-and-chat

Shinearama Detailing Day - 28th April - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...tailing-Number-4-Dodo-Juice-Sunday-28th-April

Ideally I want to get one or two inbetween these. I was thinking a pub lunch followed by a possible photo location (weather permitting). Does anybody have any suggestions for other things people would like to do in the future?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

I think there will be quite a few of us going off for drives after/on the big meet date James. Pub/pics sounds good though.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member

I fancy getting out more this year as i only made the detailing meets, I like the sound of the bury pub meet that was done a couple of times last year.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Ill start doing drive outs into north Wales once the weather sorts its self out I've got a few places that I fancy going. I am thinking about doing meets on a late Saturday afternoon as the roads will be dead and drive into the evening.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Lol shell island I've not bin there for years! Could be worth going I guess even if I do hate camping!

I'd happily contact them and try and agree on them letting a large same sex group in.

Often they only allow a maximum number/mixed sex in.

I'm sure if we asked nicely enough, they'd be okay with it. Joking aside, I'd happily help organise it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

f**king lol Eddie that would be such a funny phone call! Lets see a little nearer to the time I am sure someone that I went to school with has some sort of control About the island or organises things there.

"Hi there I'd like to book camping please"

"Okay, how many for please?"

"30. Blokes. In Clios. With BBQ's"

".....right."

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

I'm well up for Shell Island camping, it would be so funny. Ash even if you don't like camping it's awesome. Beer, mates, BBQ and more beer! I went down to Newquay in Wales last year with Dan and Lloyd it is was such a good laugh!

North West Meet Jibba Jabba

Wales drive/Bury pub meets suit me! Hate standing around in car parks and doing nothing else.

How many people would be up for camping then? I do think it will be hard getting a booking for a lot of people with RS Clios. They're not the most subtle cars, nor are their drivers ;)

If there are at least 10 people up for it, I can get it arranged for later in the year? (Long summer days).

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC

I'd be up for shell island definitely! Wanted to go last summer but have no friends :(
I still need to sort work arrangements out for this chester meet. I can have the Sunday off easily but its just asking someone to cover. My mum might if I ask her now while she's drunk haha