ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Meet Chat Thread

Depending on the date, I would take the E21 on, if nothing else to check the health of the M10.

Noob moment, but I'm assuming they can dyno a car that doesn't have an ECU?!

Anyway yeah, count me in, providing its after the E21 becomes at least driveable.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I'm definately in Jon.

So we far we have 3 people interested, you say we need about 10 really... Any more takers?

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Il run.. If I can pull the finger out and get the car done. Il have a itb off with you Pete :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If its not a Sunday I will be game for the meet but I won't be running I don't ever really fancy putting my car on a rolling road tbh.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Not worried about the mechanical stress at all Jon. Just it's never taken my fancy I don't really care what my car makes tbh, maybe if I was building a car or loads of mods I would want to see what it makes but not fussed.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
^ Lols 100%

i was thinking about selling up the other day can't make my mind up if I would enjoy collecting stamps or train spotting more?

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The thing is I like stamps and I like the taste of them when I have to lick them;) but always loved my train set when I was small!
Like you say chris don't get wet with stamps......
​also what's the crack with train spotting what do they look for???? What's the gain?

You should ask the lad I went to School with, he's been fully into steam trains for as long as I can remember. Proper bizarre lad.

Anyway, no idea, look for rare trains, check the times, carriages?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Train spotting seams pointless then I can just look on google for rare trains! Need something dull and
something with a gain at least with stamp collecting I can sell them or rob post office and get them for free!

Putting a car on a rolling road just got to much excitement for me.

Last edited:
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
Train spotting seams pointless then I can just look on google for rare trains! Need something dull and
something with a gain at least with stamp collecting I can sell them or rob post office and get them for free!

Putting a car on a rolling road just got to much excitement for me.

The Ph1 is amazing Ash, really pleased with it. I'll take you for a spin sometime.

We get Tram spotters on the Metrolink, they all come down and watch when we open a new section of it and trams run for the first time.

There were about 60 bus spotters in Wigan on Saturday. They seemed happy - maybe try that?

Do you work for Metrolink Pete?

Ph1 ITB'd 172
There were about 60 bus spotters in Wigan on Saturday. They seemed happy - maybe try that?

Do you work for Metrolink Pete?

Not directly, I'm working on the construction of the new lines, currently working on the airport line.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The Ph1 is amazing Ash, really pleased with it. I'll take you for a spin sometime.

We get Tram spotters on the Metrolink, they all come down and watch when we open a new section of it and trams run for the first time.

Would love to go for a spin in it mate it'll more than likely make me wish I had got it even more! Lol tram spotters and bus spotters I'd be taking water balloons to work with me. People get all excited here when I have a new type or rare plant. I just smile and carry on!