ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Meet Chat Thread

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Re: North West Meet Jibba Jabba

Jumping on the bandwagon what about an area sticker like the other areas?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
North West Meet Jibba Jabba

Joe,'s car is getting too damn sexual. I'm going to have to challenge him to a clean-off lulz

Just out of interest, is there anything people would like to see. Something unique like the Yorkshire Krispy Kreme style, or a uniform one for all areas of CS?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I do think something simple like joe said would be best. I do still like northbest!! But I never had the chance to get one.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Sweet.

Not sure about that logo now it might be to big plus it needs to have .net

Now I'm all for an area sticker (I don't even have an RS but whatever).

But I'm not putting a sticker on my car that is in the font of GTA. I stopped putting GTA stickers on things when I was 12, if I'm honest.

I'd prefer Rhys's willy drawing tbh.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

Now I'm all for an area sticker (I don't even have an RS but whatever).

But I'm not putting a sticker on my car that is in the font of GTA. I stopped putting GTA stickers on things when I was 12, if I'm honest.

I'd prefer Rhys's willy drawing tbh.

I know, just did a quick one of what Joe was talking about.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member

Its probably best to keep it uniform like the other areas and have an outline of the map and with North West Cliosport.net. Colours could be black map outline and then the works in yellow, blue, red.

I've got a potentially great photo location, which I;ll be scoping out in a few weeks.

Heres an idea.
547588_439742759447228_1905941862_n.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Hello Everyone, I am a new Renault owner, all be it a Kangoo Van, can I ask when the next meet is? Im based on the Wirral

2002 clio 1.2dynamic

Wondering if you guys have meets in Blackpool or round this area there's some great areas for photots and masses of carparks to use

Not usually in all honesty, there are a few members around Blackpool though.

If you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to start a thread, or PM me, Jon.G or Ash and we can sort it out :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member

Wondering if you guys have meets in Blackpool or round this area there's some great areas for photots and masses of carparks to use

Ash did an illuminations trip last year which had quite a good turnout, but as Eddie said theres a couple of us around here, we can probably sort something out.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic

Think a summer time beach run would be cool could do from cleveleys to lytham during the day sun shining and all

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I did do a Blackpool meet last year I think and it was a fairly good turn out I guess just parking was a total piss take and I didn't really know where to go;(
As for a blast down the beach I'd rather go along the north Wales coast or the Wirral. I'll more tan likely do another meet at Blackpool sometime this year.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic

Sounds good know plenty of parking places round here family owns a small pub and I work in a biggero one with a Mich bigger car park just north of Blackpool in cleveleys also ice rink pizza hut and harvester there a run from lytham down the prom to cleveleys then chill out and have a beer or coke in the sun sounds good